Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 17, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 23rd July at 10.45am GMT London)

The most of today's gift items were sent to @benfly123 (tunnel freezer) - @Crashfree (drill machine) - @Blue Jay (protractor) - @PIRX (disinfecting solution) - @martin (tunnel freezer) - @Sazaville (protractor) - @Xilikon (information sign) - @Vivke (protractor) - @Davescharf (disinfecting solution) - @Waterman981 (tunnel freezer) - @david smith (disinfecting solution) and the remaining gifts were standard items.

My thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received throughout this entire week. I have updated my signature page and re-jigged some of my gift needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I checked the birthdays earlier on this morning and also did not recognise any of them, as being active. The cake looks lovely. You have been unusally quiet these past three days.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Don't know what you mean! - lots of family stuff on, but normal service now resumed LOL
quiet.png

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 23rd July at 10.45am GMT London)

The most of today's gift items were sent to @benfly123 (tunnel freezer) - @Crashfree (drill machine) - @Blue Jay (protractor) - @PIRX (disinfecting solution) - @martin (tunnel freezer) - @Sazaville (protractor) - @Xilikon (information sign) - @Vivke (protractor) - @Davescharf (disinfecting solution) - @Waterman981 (tunnel freezer) - @david smith (disinfecting solution) and the remaining gifts were standard items.

My thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received throughout this entire week. I have updated my signature page and re-jigged some of my gift needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks for Information Signs. I don't need it anymore and finally updated my sig after 2 months with most current needs.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
I'm back and working on the gift backlog. Thank you for all the gifts received. If anyone feels neglected or needs something please pm/tag me :D:D:D
Gifting may continue to be spotty for the rest of the summer but I will add Away to the game name.
I've updated my terminal to L10 so can send Lie Detectors for 10 more days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom