Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 17, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Thank you for all the gifts over the past days, they were much appreciated. All my gifts have been sent out for today.

Firstly, It has been a bad week for retirees from the game. I shall certainly miss them all badly.

As for the game, I completed the event at around 9.00pm my time before the clock ran out at 9.00am the following day. Congratulations to all those who completed the event and commiserations to those who did not.

I am going to spend this week trying to recover my stocks of fuel and space launch items. So I will only be flying when I have produced enough fuel myself, and hoard the fuel gifted to me or received from launches.

The drop rates continue to worsen so that it will soon be necessary to plan ahead for Launches, Map Locations etc etc. I think GI need to rethink their strategy or else more and more people will leave for pastures new.

I wish everyone a good week's flying,

Regards
Harcourt

@Cath - you will be missed, but have a good life, and if you ever want to come back you will be welcomed with open arms
flowers.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 19th July at 11.40am GMT London)

This mornings building upgrade gift items have just been sent to @Davescharf (disinfecting solution) - @Below_Average_AC_Player (projector) - @Blue Jay (protractor) - @PIRX (disinfecting solution) - @martin (tunnel freezer) - @Sazaville (protractor) - @Punmat (informatio sign) - @MGardner141 (calculator) - @Agent_L (information sign) - @Xilikon (information sign) - @Speed (laptop) - @Vivke (protractor) - @david smith (disinfecting solution) - @skiv (protractor) - @Waterman981 (protractor) - and the remaining standard gift items.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20xre6cb
Username
grahamairways
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 19th July at 11.40am GMT London)

This mornings building upgrade gift items have just been sent to @Davescharf (disinfecting solution) - @Below_Average_AC_Player (projector) - @Blue Jay (protractor) - @PIRX (disinfecting solution) - @martin (tunnel freezer) - @Sazaville (protractor) - @Punmat (informatio sign) - @MGardner141 (calculator) - @Agent_L (information sign) - @Xilikon (information sign) - @Speed (laptop) - @Vivke (protractor) - @david smith (disinfecting solution) - @skiv (protractor) - @Waterman981 (protractor) - and the remaining standard gift items.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
cheers there @Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom