Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 17, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello Captains!

I'm new to the forum and I would need some help with gifts. I'll send a gift that you need back. I check my neighbors signatures in the forum or messages before I send a gift. Please check my signature for items that I require. Thank you all for being so helpful.

One Laptop just sent, will keep an eye on your signature page, perhaps even both eyes

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 17th July at 06.25am GMT London)

A very disappointing morning's neighbours re-allocation of launch resources, not at all surprised by this. No PEB's or Main Stabilizer's to speak of, just many small resource items of no real use.

Have a good week wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Your welcome - will take care of the other three laptops from tomorrow.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thanks again @Captain WH Rollins! I really appreciate it. anyway were you talking about opening launch ready sets above? if you were, I've noticed having better success with getting PEB, main stabilizers and the large fuel tank when opening sets at different times of the day. with the game being RNG based. I usually open 2-3 sets first and if they are small resource items, I stop opening and if they are the higher resource items then I keep opening them. yesterday out of 14 sets, I was able to get 6 main stabilizers and 4 large fuel tanks. Hope this helps.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 17th July at 10.55am GMT London)

All my neighbours gift items are finally sent out - buildings upgrade items to @Davescharf
(protractor - final gift) - @Below_Average_AC_Player (hull parts) - @Blue Jay (information sign) - @PIRX (disinfecting solution) - @martin (tunnel freezer) - @Sazaville (protractor) -
@Punmat (informatio sign) - @MGardner141 (calculator) - @Agent_L (information sign) -
@Xilikon (information sign) - @Speed (laptop) - @Vivke (protractor) - @david smith (information sign) - @Waterman981 (protractor) - @skiv (protractor) - and also standard gift items.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks again @Captain WH Rollins! I really appreciate it. anyway were you talking about opening launch ready sets above? if you were, I've noticed having better success with getting PEB, main stabilizers and the large fuel tank when opening sets at different times of the day. with the game being RNG based. I usually open 2-3 sets first and if they are small resource items, I stop opening and if they are the higher resource items then I keep opening them. yesterday out of 14 sets, I was able to get 6 main stabilizers and 4 large fuel tanks. Hope this helps.

Many thanks for your post and for taking the time to express your experience. I have tried all manner of ways, from opening chest's in the morning, afternoon and in the evening. I have also tried opening 5 and 10 launch ready blue chest's, then waiting, before opening more. I do not know what's best, if any of these methods really work. My thanks once again for your time.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Many thanks for your post and for taking the time to express your experience. I have tried all manner of ways, from opening chest's in the morning, afternoon and in the evening. I have also tried opening 5 and 10 launch ready blue chest's, then waiting, before opening more. I do not know what's best, it any of these methods really work. My thanks once again for your time.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

You're most welcome @Captain WH Rollins, I think you have spent more time in helping and keeping me informed on Airport City. hahaha many thanks to you as well. anyway I was just familiar with the RNG mechanics because of my other game which heavily relies on RNG. Also I forgot to mention that, I also observed that when RNG is good or on your side, that would be the best time to open those sets. you can usually see this or tell when it is good, when all your planes have drops even multiple drops from one plane. also when visiting neighbors and getting multiple drops from 1 building. but it usually lasts only for a short amount of time. the strategy I use is if I don't get a lot of drops when visiting neighbors, I stop with the first one and try again later. its really random, could take a few minutes or couple hours to get good. if its good then I visit as fast as I can, collect sets and open them about 3-5 at a time depending how good they are, then take a break of a few minutes and open 3-5 again. Well anyway this tactic really works for me. by the way I don't use any kind of bonus. Hope this helps you out too. Good luck on your sets/chests and may the RNG gods be on your side :) haha

My apologies to @Gt city for going off topic, I got carried away with the conversation.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 17th July at 06.25am GMT London)

A very disappointing morning's neighbours re-allocation of launch resources, not at all surprised by this. No PEB's or Main Stabilizer's to speak of, just many small resource items of no real use.

Have a good week wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
If that happens to me, I'm gonna have to do slow green launches just to burn off the useless stuff.

@skiv :)
upload_2017-7-17_19-47-24.jpeg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20xre6cb
Username
grahamairways
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 17th July at 10.55am GMT London)

All my neighbours gift items are finally sent out - buildings upgrade items to @Davescharf
(protractor - final gift) - @Below_Average_AC_Player (hull parts) - @Blue Jay (information sign) - @PIRX (disinfecting solution) - @martin (tunnel freezer) - @Sazaville (protractor) -
@Punmat (informatio sign) - @MGardner141 (calculator) - @Agent_L (information sign) -
@Xilikon (information sign) - @Speed (laptop) - @Vivke (protractor) - @david smith (information sign) - @Waterman981 (protractor) - @skiv (protractor) - and also standard gift items.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
cheers there @Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom