Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 25th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all your gifts and mine are also send.

Didn't complete the UFO event, and at the end I still didn't have a fighter.

But there's already another event and I'll try this one, although I can't send my planes to the destinations since I haven't got that map. Let's try to get them.

For the event I can send handheld scanner.

Wow - so many new names, I can't keep up with gifting now, not a chance with so many! - Not moaning really, so great to have so many airports to visit and gift with, but so much choice!!!!

I am doing the event, and assume it is a different prize to last year to make it worthwhile, does anybody know?
@ItsRalphy do you want event item or would you rather stick with Fuel20?.
How is your tummy now as I forgot to mention our family remedy Rum & pep with a drop of warm water(you decide what a drop is)

@ItsRalphy do you want event item or would you rather stick with Fuel20?.
How is your tummy now as I forgot to mention our family remedy Rum & pep with a drop of warm water(you decide what a drop is)
Hi - prefer fuel 20 for the flights to collect stars from the unique destinations I think.

Tummy a lot better now, thanks for asking, not often something keeps me awake at night! - but I am loving the sound of your family remedy. Interesting my wifes family have one with Rum, Brandy, Sugar and a drop of warm water. I am going to really enjoy comparing them, hic!

Hi - prefer fuel 20 for the flights to collect stars from the unique destinations I think.

Tummy a lot better now, thanks for asking, not often something keeps me awake at night! - but I am loving the sound of your family remedy. Interesting my wifes family have one with Rum, Brandy, Sugar and a drop of warm water. I am going to really enjoy comparing them, hic!
Your's sounds really nice must try it .
Ooh my tummy hurts will send fuel shortly

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
HEY GUYS...THANKS FOR ALL THE GIFTS FRIENDS!! I was able to complete the UFO challenge, but it cost me a bunch of fuel and quite a few greenies!!

Anyways, onto the next event!! I will be doing the mail event and would love to exchange gifts with all of those also doing the quest as well!!

Please send mail related items and/or fuelX20!!

Thanks as always and happy flying!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wem4q5n
Username
chris
Hallo out there ... would be looking for my remaining items for the tower ... but even gift exchange did not work, as return-gifts were altered :-( anybody can help me out?
THANK YOU!!

Not into the post-event/quest.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Hi All,

Some more newbie questions...

I've read some of the guides on space launches and I'm still not quite sure if I need to join a group or if its something to do on my own. I have a Level 1 Mission Control Center and a "Green" (Apogee?) Launch Pad. I keep seeing stuff about being 1st, 2nd or 3rd in a launch. Not even sure how you join a launch for starters and then when I do, how do I know if what I have is enough to contribute? From what I read there is some sort of clock/countdown to get things done or everything goes to waste?

When I do my neighbor visits I tend to click on their Launch Pads and have collected a bunch of stuff so far. When I click on my own launch pad, I see I have 3 out of 4 things for Launch Preparation, everything except for Lab Notebook. My question is once I get the Lab Notebook will I be able to launch? I've somehow accumulated 6 "Launch Ready" cases from completing collections I guess. Should I save them or open right away?

Thanks to everyone who sent gifts and helped complete my Town Hall. Need a few more items to finish my Duty Free Level 2. Likely start Repair Base 3 next....

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom