Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 25th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Can anyone hep me out with my Control Tower Upgrade, I've not got any of these items.
Not sure if I'll take part in the even, it costs me too much in greenies and I find that the rewards are minimal, unless anyone can enlighten me on what the rewards are this time. lol

Can gift Walkie-Talkie

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
I'm a little 'difficult to news', and I do not think it was a good idea to merge the threads into one thread, I think it is too broad.:(:(:(:(:(:(
Write on the forum with the PC is much more 'simple do it from my phone, like play is more simple, and if before it was difficult to follow the discussion now will be 'impossible....but this is my simple opinion....sorry to everybody if i will fall in mistake or don't answer to the questions.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Participating in the Postal challenge on both accounts, and signature has been updated with challenge gifts I can send and gifts that I need.

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
I'm a little 'difficult to news', and I do not think it was a good idea to merge the threads into one thread, I think it is too broad.:(:(:(:(:(:(
Write on the forum with the PC is much more 'simple do it from my phone, like play is more simple, and if before it was difficult to follow the discussion now will be 'impossible....but this is my simple opinion....sorry to everybody if i will fall in mistake or don't answer to the questions.

I agree... This merging makes following this discussion very difficult. But the worst part is that there are still many bugs in cross platform gifting...

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Samzon - Actually, between Windows PC and Windows Phone, there doesn't seem to be any problems, at least on my end @Kesh and I have exchanged gifts without any problems. Now Android and iOS, that's another story...

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I will be posting gifts again early on Tuesday - I have changed my needs and also obtained new gifting items - see signature

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
hi everyone, i'm trying for the new event. please send me mail sorters, handheld scanners, numerators, and marking machines! thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom