Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 25th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Welcome to a new trading week everyone. As always if anyone needs anything let me know. The best way to get in touch with me is to send me a private message. I get those to my cell phone.

D

Deleted member 5399

BTW !KB2 Managed to secure a bronze chest for Prometheus Missions and earned his 1st QL Bonus.
Gonna be like gold and hang onto it for a long time.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet engine.?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.old lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon,?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey (#l heater lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Altimeter. Can you send me Aircraft Tire.?
@Eva (! eva old lantern) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)? waiting news
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@kirsty (kirky kane) . I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@GiftXchange (Gift-flabscan) . I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@KenDuckySmith (!KB2 NEEDS). I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon

@Raf R (wa5171z) -. Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Samzon Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Kesh (#Kesh wdxwd02) - Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

@JaxJaguars - (Jax-Items Needed) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Paper Cutter(9)? waiting news
@Bob1977 (3o0 (WP) .Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

Thanks for all your gift

p.s. Gifts for Postal quest is welcome.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Quests non-stop! Fuel reserve is dry. :eek:
At least this Mail quest seems easy. The UFO one costed me 79 greenies, SC and SG. In the end I had to buy 4 chests x18 gr. to find the last Stasis Chamber, fragging blue coffin. That bad luck quest drove me mad. :rage::rage::rage:
Signature updated. Let's build those Mail Posts!
@Robert , thank God, you've got Fuel20 to trade! I've sent you a request but nothing happened. Would you be so kind and try to send me one?

Last edited:
Quests non-stop! Fuel reserve is dry. :eek:
At least this Mail quest seems easy. The UFO one costed me 79 greenies, SC and SG. In the end I had to buy 4 chests x18 gr. to find the last Stasis Chamber, fragging blue coffin. That bad luck quest drove me mad. :rage::rage::rage:
Signature updated. Let's build those Mail Posts!
@Robert , thank God, you've got Fuel20 to trade! I've sent you a request but nothing happened. Would you be so kind and try to send me one (to wwzp9xn)?
Request sent and have received 100 coins hope we can connect now and I will send Fuel 20

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Can anyone hep me out with my Control Tower Upgrade, I've not got any of these items.
Not sure if I'll take part in the even, it costs me too much in greenies and I find that the rewards are minimal, unless anyone can enlighten me on what the rewards are this time. lol

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
ATM Guest item only, i only return to who sends me quest item. Sorry

I also send quest items from my Ronk user, thank you

So evidently GI decided to either reward or punish us, depending on your perspective, for complaining about no events.
But hey in all fairness it was SIX MONTHS!!!!! So off I go to some new event destinations. ;)

@Saralaraloola as luck would have it I just upgraded my control tower and lost the gift
you need. I do believe if you send me headsets I can send in return and you should get
whatever I had.....I think also headset. So if you would like send them along and we will
see how it goes and get one of the items cleared out. :cool:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
So evidently GI decided to either reward or punish us, depending on your perspective, for complaining about no events.
But hey in all fairness it was SIX MONTHS!!!!! So off I go to some new event destinations. ;)

@Saralaraloola as luck would have it I just upgraded my control tower and lost the gift
you need. I do believe if you send me headsets I can send in return and you should get
whatever I had.....I think also headset. So if you would like send them along and we will
see how it goes and get one of the items cleared out. :cool:
Thanks, we never used to lose gifts did we? Or perhaps I just never noticed. lol I will send yu a headset tomorrow and see what happens and let you know. Thanks!

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Can anyone hep me out with my Control Tower Upgrade, I've not got any of these items.
Not sure if I'll take part in the even, it costs me too much in greenies and I find that the rewards are minimal, unless anyone can enlighten me on what the rewards are this time. lol
My 3o0 WP has Airline Route Map for you.
Just keep sending Fuel20 in return, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom