Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 25th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Apparently I'm a time traveler / cheater even though I have never cheated and now cannot send out my planes or interact with neighbors. I opened a ticket although I doubt they will respond anytime soon. So until they get this fixed, I will not be able to send out any gifts to my neighbors. I'm extremely upset over being falsely accused of cheating. I land a lot of guest planes (I have over 1,800 air magnetometers to show for it) so I move up in the ratings quickly. If this is enough to get you accused of cheating then maybe this game is not for me as much as I like it.

time traveller1.png
time traveller2.png
time traveller3.png

Hi All,

Some more newbie questions...

I've read some of the guides on space launches and I'm still not quite sure if I need to join a group or if its something to do on my own. I have a Level 1 Mission Control Center and a "Green" (Apogee?) Launch Pad. I keep seeing stuff about being 1st, 2nd or 3rd in a launch. Not even sure how you join a launch for starters and then when I do, how do I know if what I have is enough to contribute? From what I read there is some sort of clock/countdown to get things done or everything goes to waste?

When I do my neighbor visits I tend to click on their Launch Pads and have collected a bunch of stuff so far. When I click on my own launch pad, I see I have 3 out of 4 things for Launch Preparation, everything except for Lab Notebook. My question is once I get the Lab Notebook will I be able to launch? I've somehow accumulated 6 "Launch Ready" cases from completing collections I guess. Should I save them or open right away?

Thanks to everyone who sent gifts and helped complete my Town Hall. Need a few more items to finish my Duty Free Level 2. Likely start Repair Base 3 next....

Scott

After you get the notebook you can start launch. What this means is a menu comes up where you can add items you received from the launch ready crates. For the green launch 1500 points is needed before you can launch and must be put into the launch within 24 hours of starting the launch. It is best to join a launch or two first to see how it works. Then you will understand what is happening. As far as when to open the launch ready crates some believe certain times of the day are better but I just open them when I have some saved up. It really doesn't matter in my opinion.

D

Deleted member 5399

WELL! Isn't that a ol' twist in my daffy ol' mind.
It was brought to my attention that 'LAST YEAR's' Postal Event, the old post office is up for sale in commercial buildings for 4000 coins.
Although you still need all the gadgets and gizmos to operate the place.
Now I just picked up a Kiosk from last year from flights to Easter Island, Fiji, etc. But now my curiosity is peaked as to what the new prize will BE for this Event.
So in Lieu of the sitiation, I think I'll continue to work the challenge since one out of the 3 steps are already done, and 2/5 of the 1st step are done and 6 out of 20 mail planes have landed.
Signature to be updated accordingly then my friends.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
WELL! Isn't that a ol' twist in my daffy ol' mind.
It was brought to my attention that 'LAST YEAR's' Postal Event, the old post office is up for sale in commercial buildings for 4000 coins.
Although you still need all the gadgets and gizmos to operate the place.
Now I just picked up a Kiosk from last year from flights to Easter Island, Fiji, etc. But now my curiosity is peaked as to what the new prize will BE for this Event.
So in Lieu of the sitiation, I think I'll continue to work the challenge since one out of the 3 steps are already done, and 2/5 of the 1st step are done and 6 out of 20 mail planes have landed.
Signature to be updated accordingly then my friends.
I have finish the event but I'm not closing it yet to give a chance to the people to pick up event items and I want to send handheld scanner for my daily gift.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Apparently I'm a time traveler / cheater even though I have never cheated and now cannot send out my planes or interact with neighbors. I opened a ticket although I doubt they will respond anytime soon. So until they get this fixed, I will not be able to send out any gifts to my neighbors. I'm extremely upset over being falsely accused of cheating. I land a lot of guest planes (I have over 1,800 air magnetometers to show for it) so I move up in the ratings quickly. If this is enough to get you accused of cheating then maybe this game is not for me as much as I like it.

View attachment 2773 View attachment 2774 View attachment 2775
Hi @Blue Aero it happened to me to. It took 2 months to release the game:mad:.
I also didn´t cheat, didn´t change time or whatever they were saying but nevertheless they ignored that.
Good luck.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Hi @Blue Aero it happened to me to. It took 2 months to release the game:mad:.
I also didn´t cheat, didn´t change time or whatever they were saying but nevertheless they ignored that.
Good luck.

Thanks for reassuring me. I can still send out planes and accept guest airplanes. Can't send gifts or visit neighbors. I guess this will be the last rocket launch for me until it's fixed - I was able to launch it but can't click on it without getting the time traveler message.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi all new neighbours, i´m @Didi (Diego/.....) on PC game and @Laosge in windows phone game.
Thanks for your help @we
I'm a little 'difficult to news', and I do not think it was a good idea to merge the threads into one thread, I think it is too broad.:(:(:(:(:(:(
Write on the forum with the PC is much more 'simple do it from my phone, like play is more simple, and if before it was difficult to follow the discussion now will be 'impossible....but this is my simple opinion....sorry to everybody if i will fall in mistake or don't answer to the questions.
I agree. Like this it´s more confuse.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
January, 26. Let's trade! Thanks in advance!
d751 (PC) needs Quest Items or Fuel 20 - direct exchange
3o0 (WP) needs no Quest Items, because Malta gives them often
Custom trade:
@RavenENTP, @Samzon, @Daenerys, I send you Marking Machine in exchange for Spare Wire
@Laosge , are you in the quest? What's you got for it?

People, do Stationary Knives have to be so rare? And it seems nobody can send them, like Geigers before.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs

View attachment 2773 View attachment 2774 View attachment 2775
This Sucks - I hope support fix this for you quickly - I recently lost my whole game for no reason but fair play they restored it for me iin 24 hours - I hope you get this kind of service too.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
After you get the notebook you can start launch. What this means is a menu comes up where you can add items you received from the launch ready crates. For the green launch 1500 points is needed before you can launch and must be put into the launch within 24 hours of starting the launch. It is best to join a launch or two first to see how it works. Then you will understand what is happening. As far as when to open the launch ready crates some believe certain times of the day are better but I just open them when I have some saved up. It really doesn't matter in my opinion.

OK - thanks! I guess I'll wait it out til I get the notebook and see what next options are. I'm sure I'll run right back here and ask more questions...

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
OK - thanks! I guess I'll wait it out til I get the notebook and see what next options are. I'm sure I'll run right back here and ask more questions...

I stock up on items for launches mostly by visiting neighbors that have all of the different launch pads. I click on them to grab the coins and sometimes the needed items. When you are ready watch the launch thread for new launches. Looks like you have the green launch pad built so that will be what you look for.
This link on the forum has lots of details
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/per-aspera-ad-astra-space-race-spaceship-launch.2460/

D

Deleted member 5399

I have finish the event but I'm not closing it yet to give a chance to the people to pick up event items and I want to send handheld scanner for my daily gift.
@rocky
See that's how quick it was for the UFO event for me. I was done in around 11 hours

Jake

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wevxnjx
Username
AAAE-***
Wow - so many new names, I can't keep up with gifting now, not a chance with so many! - Not moaning really, so great to have so many airports to visit and gift with, but so much choice!!!!

I am doing the event, and assume it is a different prize to last year to make it worthwhile, does anybody know?
I second Ralphy's comment. It is great with so many new neighbors to visit/exchange gifts with, but it has (almost completely) overrun my ability to keep track of gifting. I definitely need more than 20 daily gifts to keep up, so let me apologize ahead of time if you have sent me a gift and I am not able to return the favor the same day. I will try my best to make it fair. I will emphasize my oldest (forum)neighbors here on the forum and any special requests that people ask of me. If you have more than one account in my neighbor list, I may not return gifts to all your accounts. It seems really disproportionate that we can have 500 neighbors while only send out 20 gifts in a day. Anyway, sorry for the ramble and I welcome all my new "PC friends".
Jake

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom