Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 25th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Paint?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet engine.?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.old lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon,?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey (#l heater lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Altimeter. Can you send me Aircraft Tire.?
@Eva (! eva old lantern) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)? waiting news
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@kirsty (kirky kane) . I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@GiftXchange (Gift-flabscan) . I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@KenDuckySmith (!KB2 NEEDS). I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon

@Raf R (wa5171z) -. Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Samzon Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Kesh (#Kesh wdxwd02) - Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

@JaxJaguars - (Jax-Items Needed) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Paper Cutter(9)? waiting news
@Bob1977 (3o0 (WP) .Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

Thanks for all your gift

p.s. Gifts for Postal quest is welcome.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Paint?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet engine.?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.old lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon,?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey (#l heater lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Altimeter. Can you send me Aircraft Tire.?
@Eva (! eva old lantern) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)? waiting news
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@kirsty (kirky kane) . I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@GiftXchange (Gift-flabscan) . I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@KenDuckySmith (!KB2 NEEDS). I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon

@Raf R (wa5171z) -. Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Samzon Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Kesh (#Kesh wdxwd02) - Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

@JaxJaguars - (Jax-Items Needed) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Paper Cutter(9)? waiting news
@Bob1977 (3o0 (WP) .Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

Thanks for all your gift

p.s. Gifts for Postal quest is welcome.
You no longer interested in Numerator?

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I am participating in the event on both accounts, all post office gifts are appreciated. I am working on building multiple post offices on both accounts (I am planning for six on my main account, and at least two on Cyclone4), hopefully will be helpful for neighbors to visit for completing the event.

@Saralaraloola : I can send you monitors from Cyclone4, could you please send Cyclone4 one office chair?

@Jake : Connection successful to my main account, Cyclone4 is still pending if you could type in my code, whivb7a.

@Cluck : Connection for Cluck2 to both my accounts successful, thank you for your gifts.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I will no longer be playing Airport City. It's a fun game but it has been buggy and now even though I NEVER cheated and NEVER changed time on my computer (I'm the ONLY one with access to it) I'm being accused of cheating and lying. Thank you to all my former neighbors who helped me to get to level 53 in such a short time playing the game. I won't be held under the threat of my game being blocked when they have a bug in it and I will not be called a cheater and liar when I have played fair and never cheated. I will be contacting microsoft store with my concerns over this since I spent real money (more than I should have) playing this game. I'm extremely upset over this.

Mary Heiden (Game Insight Support)

Jan 26, 11:04

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
My name is Mary and I am here to assist you with your concern today.

I checked your game account details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked for changing time/date settings on your device. Please be aware that such activities are not allowed to do while playing the game as they affect it and can help to get an unfair advantage. Out system works automatically and restricts social options in the game if any actions of the kind are detected.

The limitations can be removed from your account in case the game was blocked for the first time. If it happens again, we will be unable to do it again and your social capabilities will be restricted permanently.
So we could unblock your account, please follow the procedure:
1. Set correct time zone, date and time on your device. Note that the settings should be arranged manually. Avoid using the option to adjust anything automatically.
2. Send me screenshots of these settings on your device. See here for some useful tips on how to make pictures of the screen: http://helpdesk.game-insight.com/hc/en-us/articles/204736517-How-can-I-take-screenshot-on-Windows-8-

Upon revising the information received I'll revert to you with an update.

Sincerely,
Mary
Game Insight Support Team

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers

All my 20 gifts have just been sent out to my neighbours. I've also updated my signature. A gently reminder that I'm not taking part in the Mail event. Thanks for all the gifts received thus far. Have a good day's flying.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@suckerp (##Fuel20) –Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys
(#Daenerys Fuel) – Gift delaying. I sent you Numerator. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Daenerys
(#D2 geiger fuel) – Gift delaying. I sent you Numerator. Could send me Makeup?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Numerator. I sent you Numerator. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED / !’#ReturnRaven) – Thanks for Handheld Scanner, Marking Machine. I sent you 2x Numerator. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Arch Metal Detector. I sent you Parking Meter. Could you send me back as Arch Metal Detector?
@Bob1977
(3o0 WP wwzp9x) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Joe7
(Joe7/Plasma Clot / A(whiteboard)) – Gift delaying. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Mail Sorter. I sent you Fuel(20. Could you send me Mail Sorter?
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Faith1984
(Dutyfreestuffpls) – Gift delaying. I sent you Numerator. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@davidsmith (gamerader) – Thanks for Marking Machine. I sent you Numerator .Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@davidsmith (gameradar2) – Gift delaying .I sent you Numerator. Could you send me Altimeter?
@Raf(R / R2) – Gift delaying.I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@davidsmith
(red october) – Thanks for Numerator. I sent you Numerator. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Samzon (Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Deicer. I sent you Numerator. Could you send me Deicer?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20) .I sent you Numerator. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Thanks for Altimeter. I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Altimeter?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(sparewire/duty) – Gift delaying. I sent you Vivaldi Antenna. Could you send me Yagi-Uda Antenna?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Fax. I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Fax?

I don’t exactly know, how many Post offices needed for this quest. But I have no more population to multiply them, so I will need only 2 Mail Sorters and Knives if it's possible.. Thats why my ask marked red!

Last edited:

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Am I visible to some of you as Samzon(Jet Engine) and level34 or something?? That is a BUG! I don't need anymore jet engines...:)
I'm just wondering because I have been receiving a lot of jet engines lately...:D

I have to say that it is really hard to follow what is going on here on forum because of combining these two threads. I'll do what I can but don't be amazed if I send some wrong gifts every now and then...:)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
Am I visible to some of you as Samzon(Jet Engine) and level34 or something?? That is a BUG! I don't need anymore jet engines...:)
I'm just wondering because I have been receiving a lot of jet engines lately...:D

I have to say that it is really hard to follow what is going on here on forum because of combining these two threads. I'll do what I can but don't be amazed if I send some wrong gifts every now and then...:)
Yes, Samzon, I see you as Samzon JetEngine lvl 34!

Hi All,

I have been showered with Gifts today and I think I will need to adopt @ItsRalphy and @Jake rules for the future.
1) I will always return gifts to those who have responded to my 'conversation' requests first
2) I will send specific gifts where they have been requested of me second
3) I will respond to all other gifts in the order in which they are received.
4 If I use up my 20 gifts, the remaining donors will be responded next to day.

I owe gifts to @KenDuckySmith @Captain WH Rollins @WAMike (Mike). These will be sent tomorrow.
I now have 50 Neighbours !

I am not taking part in the event. However I have built a Post Office. I got all the items to complete it from drops from my flights to Rome. Please feel free to visit, it is hiding behind the tall buildings to the north west of Harcourt City

Have a nice day !!
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
I am participating in the event on both accounts, all post office gifts are appreciated. I am working on building multiple post offices on both accounts (I am planning for six on my main account, and at least two on Cyclone4), hopefully will be helpful for neighbors to visit for completing the event.

@Saralaraloola : I can send you monitors from Cyclone4, could you please send Cyclone4 one office chair?

@Jake : Connection successful to my main account, Cyclone4 is still pending if you could type in my code, whivb7a.

@Cluck : Connection for Cluck2 to both my accounts successful, thank you for your gifts.
Sorry, I returned your gift before I read this but as of tomorrow I will send you office chairs until you let me know otherwise.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi All,

I have been showered with Gifts today and I think I will need to adopt @ItsRalphy and @Jake rules for the future.
1) I will always return gifts to those who have responded to my 'conversation' requests first
2) I will send specific gifts where they have been requested of me second
3) I will respond to all other gifts in the order in which they are received.
4 If I use up my 20 gifts, the remaining donors will be responded next to day.

I owe gifts to @KenDuckySmith @Captain WH Rollins @WAMike (Mike). These will be sent tomorrow.
I now have 50 Neighbours !

I am not taking part in the event. However I have built a Post Office. I got all the items to complete it from drops from my flights to Rome. Please feel free to visit, it is hiding behind the tall buildings to the north west of Harcourt City

Have a nice day !!
Harcourt

I read your post with great interest and believe you are doing the right thing. I have been doing pretty much the same thing for quite sometime now. My neighbours lists currently stands at 64, which is 4 more than my limit of 60. I find it difficult to refuse help requests from new forum members, having been one once myself. This problem exists for most members, even more so, for those who have hundreds of neighbours. Do not know how they cope with such large numbers.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge

Hi @WAMike I'm your friend in my PC account (diego/....) and would like to add your support account in my windows phone account. I noticed you have router and I need one to upgrade my terminal. Can you send one to me and late at night I return to you? Notice you need router to.
Thanks a lot
Maria

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
I will no longer be playing Airport City. It's a fun game but it has been buggy and now even though I NEVER cheated and NEVER changed time on my computer (I'm the ONLY one with access to it) I'm being accused of cheating and lying. Thank you to all my former neighbors who helped me to get to level 53 in such a short time playing the game. I won't be held under the threat of my game being blocked when they have a bug in it and I will not be called a cheater and liar when I have played fair and never cheated. I will be contacting microsoft store with my concerns over this since I spent real money (more than I should have) playing this game. I'm extremely upset over this.

I checked your game account details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked for changing time/date settings on your device. Please be aware that such activities are not allowed to do while playing the game as they affect it and can help to get an unfair advantage. Out system works automatically and restricts social options in the game if any actions of the kind are detected.

The limitations can be removed from your account in case the game was blocked for the first time. If it happens again, we will be unable to do it again and your social capabilities will be restricted permanently.
1. Set correct time zone, date and time on your device. Note that the settings should be arranged manually. Avoid using the option to adjust anything automatically.
2. Send me screenshots of these settings on your device. See here for some useful tips on how to make pictures of the screen: http://helpdesk.game-insight.com/hc/en-us/articles/204736517-How-can-I-take-screenshot-on-Windows-8-

Sincerely,
Mary
Yeah, that's the fatal question - "...to play or NOT to play...* the Airport City after receiving such message...
Sorry to lose you, partner.

Sincerely,
Mary

Not sure if you are aware but GI support basically mostly use form letters to respond.
This specific version has been sent to mostly fair players, myself included. I am also
fairly certain that players have been hit with this multiple times and still had their game
unlocked. Also not sure if you noticed but you also lost all of your gold and silver tokens.
An unwavering defense of your name and demands for returned tokens can bear favorable
results as they did for myself. Usually the return of tokens takes a few more replies back and forth
but worth it if you had many of them. The game has some bad bugs and GI support is at times
pretty poor, some deal with it others not so much. It is kind of like some people will chase our
favorite Yetti away over a stupid political joke others not so much, but I digress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom