Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 7, 2017

Great big happy birthday from the windows gang to @Dave the Captain!
Birthday cake blue.png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
Unfortunately, I now have this awful update, so if someone is able to please send me a Massive Spotlight, that would be fantastic.

I can send the Tesla thing.

Well, other than update my gift list in my signature, I can't do anything I want to in the game. So, I guess there's nothing for me to do but check back in a few hours.

Thank you.

i have 4 accounts that can send the massive spotlights and really need teslas on them all lol, I'll add you to their neighbours and can slowly build you up a stockpile :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
heya crash, I've added you to 3 accounts so far,

first one i messed up and can send stabilisers, sorry
2nd and 3rd ones cant send any more gifts today due to being backlogged from the widnows update delay

4th one has the spotlights and 17 gifting chances left, so I'll send as soon as you acpet :)

main account is the icepyre one btw, all the ice ones are just support

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 11th August at 07.50am GMT London)

Just two launch ready blue chest's during this morning's plunder. It is by far the best of the worst outcome to date. On a brighter note, I was able to update my game yesterday, so will be able to gift items needed by my neighbours, later on today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 11th August at 11.25am GMT London)

All my neighbours gift items for today have just been sent to my neighbours. A mixer of mostly event gift items and fuel (20 units) - very pleased to see it's return. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received. I have updated my signature page with weather station gifts needs and have also updated my neighbours list with new gift items I'm now able to send.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 11th August at 14.45pm GMT London)

My thanks to all of you who have gifted the Weather Station Level 1 gifts - I now have all I need. Thanks for being so prompt with the gifts - @Harcourt - thanks for the last gift.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thanks to all for your birthday wishes! It has been a mix of a fun and productive last few days (why I was away for a bit.)

Also, thank you for all of your ongoing gifts.

I have both games updated, trying to get everything figured and set with that. The game seems to be working slower now, hopefully will be better. Working on the event on both accounts, cards will help on Cyclone4, knives for both games. I am also building the weather station. Good luck to all with event and dealing with this weather stuff.

Happy birthday to @Dave!

Top Bottom