Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 7, 2017

D

Deleted member 5399

August 11th-August 12th
ANF1 @JazzyJKC JKC to @Robobobo888
ANF2 @flyfire to @Radu81
ANF3 It Ended with @Wasted Eagle
ANF4 @Rainer to @PhactorPhil
Special note to the egg beaters club............. Eggs are slow to give. I had many items left from last year and just needed the eggs to complete two more collections.
Note to @cats are awesome yes it's confusing but hey, I got plenty of cognac from several games to keep you feeling good lol

Last edited by a moderator:
August 11th-August 12th
ANF1 @JazzyJKC JKC to @Robobobo888
ANF2 @flyfire to @Radu81
ANF3
ANF4 @Rainer to @PhactorPhil
Special note to the egg beaters club............. Eggs are slow to give. I had many items left from last year and just needed the eggs to complete two more collections.
Note to @cats are awesome yes it's confusing but hey, I got plenty of cognac from several games to keep you feeling good lol
That's where my cognac went. Hmph
Aaugh.jpg

D

Deleted member 5399

At least Arctic Station now has a purpose
Nano Coating can be gotten from lol very seldom drops, there.

@ItsRalphy on your needs you only need 6 each of those level 2 weather station items. :cool:
Good shout, thanks.

By the way - is WstdA one of your games? - I got an invite from them, and accepted thinking it was you, but now think I was wrong - however, an amazing airport with 10 planetariums!

Top Bottom