Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 7, 2017

Updating now, bye bye Fuel 20!!!
tears.jpg
tears.jpg
tears.jpg

Hi gang - updated ok, need all thermometers, and event items. Lost fuel 20, but gained passengers 10 - WOW, but worse of all, lost my cognac, and instead of getting whiskey back which I had last time, I have perfume, skin care products and filled candies - how do I drink them!!!
whiskey glass.jpg

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Have also the update and am doing the event, so event items are welcome and also everything for the weather station.
Hope to complete the event this year, but don't have much from last year.

For the event I can send pocket knife and 3 of hearts.
For the weather station I can send liquid thermometer.

I also got fuel 3 and 20 back, for the rest I still have to check my gifting list and update my siggy. Will do it later or else tomorrow.

Hi gang - updated ok, need all thermometers, and event items. Lost fuel 20, but gained passengers 10 - WOW, but worse of all, lost my cognac, and instead of getting whiskey back which I had last time, I have perfume, skin care products and filled candies - how do I drink them!!!
View attachment 8967
Sounds like they are trying to tell you something....perhaps your lady in your life needs some spoiling .... heheheh

D

Deleted member 5399

View attachment 8967
It doesn't specify what the candies are filled with.
Could be some sort of Liquor, like the cognac or maybe rum.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
New update and my Fuel 20 is back on two of my accounts....so happy!
Am looking for some new neighbors on DGJ4(Win10) and DJG3(android)

Will work to get my signature updated later tonight hopefully
Taking part in the event, Looking for knives and stuff for the weather station. DJG1 has three Russian eggs ready already

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Unfortunately, I now have this awful update, so if someone is able to please send me a Massive Spotlight, that would be fantastic.

I can send the Tesla thing.

Well, other than update my gift list in my signature, I can't do anything I want to in the game. So, I guess there's nothing for me to do but check back in a few hours.

Thank you.

Top Bottom