Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 7, 2017

Hi,
My signature is updated with new items please check it.
To those who with me in fuel circle already we return back same before with my other accounts so every thing is OK no changes and you will receive the fuel 20 daily.
No need to send any gift to my support or return back even if you received more than 1 gift from me ;) just send 1 gift to my main account HMYH (y)
Thank you all

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 10th August at 12.25pm GMT London)

I have just finished sending my neighbours gift items for today. My great thanks for all the continued gifts received. I have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
I have had a lot of fuel(3) gifts show up after the update, so not sure what they were supposed to be.

I am doing the event, so would appreciate event items (particularly 4 of hearts) and weather items please.

D

Deleted member 5399

I think I found @Bob69bob Tail Wind.
I just got this from mystery bonus, either through collections or Croocker. I only had two mystery bonuses.
Fortunate Event.JPG
Fortunate Eventt.JPG

After the update, I am back to passenger 10. I have enjoyed sending Fuel20 to some neighbors and would like to continue doing it. If you want to continue to receive fuel from me when it is in your signature or game profile name, I will have to send it from my Fuel Gifting Account BFly4.

I sent requests to the following accounts
@KenDuckySmith (1,2,4) @reuvenk @Below_Average_AC_Player @Chigins @Donralz

Remember all gifts go to my main account. BenFly (item needed)

D

Deleted member 5399

Accepting BFly4 from @benfly123

I am currently looking for items Weather station Level 3 in ANF1 game.
Also working on updating Sig for the 2nd time in two months lol

D

Deleted member 5399

Sig updated to reflect changes in gifting lists. Items in red at front of each list are temporary, such as building upgrades, or events.

D

Deleted member 5399

******NOTE**********
If you have more than 1 game on a windows device such as desktop, laptop, and even tablet; I have found a little known exe file from Iobit software. It is the old start menu from before Windows 8/8.1 was released.
It puts everything back into a menu format showing folders and subfolders in a list.
Now the good part is, that for someone like myself, I can have all 4 games open at once. Open 1, switch users, open the next, switch, etc.
I would recommend doing backups prior to this method, but we all know how long it might take before drops begin, once you exit the game. By leaving them open, you simply pick up right where you left off.
Copy and paste if interested

classicstart8.com/download

Top Bottom