Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 7, 2017

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
Heya guys, looking for some help for my support accounts if possible

my - P game urgently needs nano coating and spiked tyres its not been able to fly event flights for 2days now and getting pretty annoying i cant even farm even flight items either
(Event is locked off with a volcano, so is Rio for the spare wires, then arctic station needs spiked tyres so i cant even work my way through the destinations to try farm my way out, its ridiculous)

-S5 needs Tesla, and i cant see any destinations that drop them either, also another ridiculous situation as some people play the game off line so cant always get help from friends

Other than that main acc event knives are welcomed, same with cards, i do need to rewrite my gifting list tho as it has all changed ( support accounts are updated though just not got time for main acc at present)

my - P game urgently needs nano coating and spiked tyres its not been able to fly event flights for 2days now and getting pretty annoying i cant even farm even flight items either
(Event is locked off with a volcano, so is Rio for the spare wires, then arctic station needs spiked tyres so i cant even work my way through the destinations to try farm my way out, its ridiculous)

-S5 needs Tesla, and i cant see any destinations that drop them either, also another ridiculous situation as some people play the game off line so cant always get help from friends

Other than that main acc event knives are welcomed, same with cards, i do need to rewrite my gifting list tho as it has all changed ( support accounts are updated though just not got time for main acc at present)
Sorry, I can send Ice Detectors, so when your volcano goes out . . . . ??

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
60 gifts out. Many thanks for incoming.

Drops from event are so bad it doesn't appear worth doing speedups or bonuses.

Weather flight item drops and receipts are too rare to pursue any game goal, including building upgrades.

I have no responding strategy yet.

Darn it - run out of Magic Mirrors now, as if the weather wasn't bad enough!!!!!
Aaugh.jpg

Vivke

350+ Star Club

I can send Nano coating so if you want you can add me to your support accounts; Let me know if you do so because sometimes don't see new requests immediatly.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out and started a list for tomorrow.

For the weather station level 1 need 2 infrared thermometers, it would be great if someone could send them.

Drop rate from the event is very, very poor. Only got 1 collection of the 15 needed.
Can't fly to Lichfield since 3 days because need a spotlight and don't have it.

Let me know if you want something specific from my gifting list.

Top Bottom