Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 14, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hi @Speed. I am sorry but I ran out of gifts before getting to you last Walkie Talkie. I will send it tomorrow.

I am also looking for 3 x Hygrometers, so any you can send to my main account would be greatly appreciated !

Regards
Harcourt
Hi @Harcourt, Sure I've got one last gift for today :) I got 3 hygrometers from landing planes for the daily mission and I didn't even notice that they dropped till I saw them in storage :LOL:

oh and no worries about the Walkie-Talkies, Still got a long way to go for saving up coins for that tower. (y)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Thank you. Invite sent. Sorry I cannot send any of your building items but can send mirrors, Nano Coating or Spare Wire. Thanks to @benfly123 for one and one finally dropped so I only need one more.
Sorry I'm out of gifts for today but I can send you one when it resets. if you still need it. anyway I'll check your signature before sending. mirrors or spare wire would be great. thank you

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Hi all,

I wasn't very active last weeks..part of holidays and part of just doing other things. Somehow I lost my interest in playing the game daily after almost 2,5 year. Never before a game could interested me that long..so thx Free2Play for making this great game (and yes i made a good review in the windowsstore ;)).

Thx @Dave @Cosmic Blue @Kesh @Gt city and the rest of the team for this great great forum...this forum is one of the reasons why i played the game that long. Keep up the good work!

yesterday I have said goodbye to a lot of players but i also want to thx a couple of players who has been neighbours for a very very long time and i can't count the amount of gifts i received :D @crescent moon, @KenDuckySmith @skiv @WAMike @Airport Arne @wydaho @Wasted Eagle (thx for the fun!) @Rainer (thx for all your advice and help) @Harcourt @Captain WH Rollins @WhatHappenedNow @Wired Parrott

wish you all the best!

Hi all,

I wasn't very active last weeks..part of holidays and part of just doing other things. Somehow I lost my interest in playing the game daily after almost 2,5 year. Never before a game could interested me that long..so thx Free2Play for making this great game (and yes i made a good review in the windowsstore ;)).

Thx @Dave @Cosmic Blue @Kesh @Gt city and the rest of the team for this great great forum...this forum is one of the reasons why i played the game that long. Keep up the good work!

yesterday I have said goodbye to a lot of players but i also want to thx a couple of players who has been neighbours for a very very long time and i can't count the amount of gifts i received :D @crescent moon, @KenDuckySmith @skiv @WAMike @Airport Arne @wydaho @Wasted Eagle (thx for the fun!) @Rainer (thx for all your advice and help) @Harcourt @Captain WH Rollins @WhatHappenedNow @Wired Parrott

wish you all the best!
You'll be missed!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi all,

wish you all the best!
Likewise, Peter. It has been fun the past few years. (y)
Tot ziens, buurman. Het ga je goed! ;)

Hi all,
wish you all the best!

Thank you @PeterNL for your generosity with gifts, QLs rtc etc.

You will be missed.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Regards
Harcourt

Vivke

350+ Star Club
I've also been playing for more than 2 years and lately saw a lot of people quiting the game that were already here when I started with the game. Keep trying to play daily but not as much as lots of you are doing. Hope to keep going on for a while.

Finally build my weather station level 1 and am now collecting the items for level 2.
I still need 5 heliograph, 6 barograph and 3 disdrometers. If someone could send it that would be great.
I can send disdrometers for the level 2 station.

Also need a tesla lighting rod for a flight of the event. Drop rate is very poor but keep on flying to the destinations.

Have a nice weekend.

D

Deleted member 5399

Hi all,

wish you all the best!
Gonna miss you friend:cry:

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Hi all,

wish you all the best!
It was with a sinking feeling that I saw the Retired word in your name. Oh no, there goes another one I thought. I'm sad to see you go and hope that you find another game that gives you the challenge and fellowship that we have found in the game and on this forum. Best of luck.

Hi all,

wish you all the best!

Always sad to see a long time player and great neighbor head into the sunset but it is inevitable for us all.
Good luck and hoping for health and prosperity for you and yours in all your future endeavors. :cool:

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Hi all,

wish you all the best!
Enjoy your extra time :) I think, your family will appreciate it ;) Thank you for being my neighbor that long!

Don't delete the game, you never now, when you have those extra minutes nothing to do with :rolleyes: Some of us will still be here, waiting to have you back (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi all,

wish you all the best!

Very sorry to read your news but your decision is of course quite understandable. As with other neighbours you were here when I first joined the members forum almost two years ago, have now been playing almost three years. I have not forgotten all the help received by your good self and all my other neighbours. As has been said many times, the members forum is something very special, made so by those who help administer it and those who are members. I would not be still playing the game were it not for those two key ingredients.

I will of course keep our neighbour connection stet, just incase you decide to return to the madness of GI and the game of Airport City.

Wish you are yours well.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Having recently completed the Weather Station (Level 1) - I would be very grateful to receive Barograph's x3 to complete Weather Station (Level 2). I would of course be happy to help in return with needed gift items for this building, the current event and other upgrade gift items. My thanks in advance for your help.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom