Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 14, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else having trouble with the weather station rewards? Mine never goes past day 1.

Hi @wydaho

I think you need to complete a weather station flight on the same day. eg, I have to fly to Kuala Lumpur and that's 12 hours, so need to start before noon ?

Could this be the problem ?

Edit: Of course your times could be different.

Regards
Harcourt

Last edited:
@Husam - I am so, so sorry. I got the last item for weather station 2 today, so of course I upgraded to see what I need for level 3, and totally forgot it would change my gifts - I can now send radiosondes. I owe you big time! - I know @Bob69bob said he would help you out, and am really hoping he can send you the last disdrometer (or whatever it is called), once again SORRY!
sorry.gif

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out.

Have now all the needed items for the weather station level 1 and started building it. So tomorrow will be the last day that I can send the liquid thermometer. Let me know if someone needs it.

Start collecting the items for level 2, so these are all very welcome.

Am still flying to the event destinations but the drop rate is so poor that I won't complete the event. For the moment only have 3 collections out of the 15 needed, so that's not much.

@Husam - I am so, so sorry. I got the last item for weather station 2 today, so of course I upgraded to see what I need for level 3, and totally forgot it would change my gifts - I can now send radiosondes. I owe you big time! - I know @Bob69bob said he would help you out, and am really hoping he can send you the last disdrometer (or whatever it is called), once again SORRY!
View attachment 9079
Dont worry (y) you can send me WS L3 ;)

I have found when I used Spyglass, it was useful for both flights and clicking with knives.
These door drops are very low, so get those eggs quickly.
We still have a week left, but remember our android neighbors are 3 days less, so assume less event gifts those days. Wishing everyone best of luck! Thanks again for those hearts! I have since deleted and rebuilt my hangar to move on from that side quest. Silly silly game, you must build one, not have one built it commands. :p

I have found when I used Spyglass, it was useful for both flights and clicking with knives.
These door drops are very low, so get those eggs quickly.
We still have a week left, but remember our android neighbors are 3 days less, so assume less event gifts those days. Wishing everyone best of luck! Thanks again for those hearts! I have since deleted and rebuilt my hangar to move on from that side quest. Silly silly game, you must build one, not have one built it commands. :p
Don't delete them! Try and get all 6. You can use them for other aircraft as well if you follow the right technique. 6 extra airplanes to fly!!

Don't delete them! Try and get all 6. You can use them for other aircraft as well if you follow the right technique. 6 extra airplanes to fly!!
I already had 6 hangars built before I got to that step in the side quest. It would not register them built and wanted me to BUILD. You cannot warehouse, so I had to delete it and rebuild. Didn't effect me too much except reduce the amount of cards I have for future plane breakdown.
upload_2017-8-17_2-7-38.png

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hi @Speed

You can only do one flight per day. I think a day is the 24hour period between resets. So if your flight spans 2 periods, it will not be counted !

Or something like that ;)

Regards
Harcourt
Hi @Harcourt,

Yes it was just one flight per day but it didn't move on to day 2. one was New York the other time was Dubai, so it definitely did not pass the 24 hour period. anyway Thank you for the walkie-talkies :) 3 weeks I've been looking for those (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom