Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 14, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree - after 4 days of nothing, the 3 items I needed all dropped within 12 hours, and event now complete - whoop whoop!!!
balloons.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 20th August at 15.15pm GMT London)

All my 20 neighbours gifts for today have just been gifted. My thanks for all the gifts received. I have also updated my signature page with my current needs. Just Barograph's x1 to complete my Weather Station (Level 2).

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 20th August at 15.50pm GMT London)

The very last Barograph gift item has finally dropped and have completed my Weather Station (Level 2). My thanks to all of you for helping me with all the gifts for level 2 status.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 20th August at 15.50pm GMT London)

The very last Barograph gift item has finally dropped and have completed my Weather Station (Level 2). My thanks to all of you for helping me with all the gifts for level 2 status.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
congrats thumbs up.jpg

@Vivke - I have sent all gifts for today, but will send disdrometer after reset. If you don't get another from someone else, I'll send the next one the day after. :)

No luck for me on the event either. Still need lots of drops in spite of having had a head start from trying it previously.

@Vivke

I sent you a Disdrometer a little earlier today ! @wydaho

Regards
Harcourt

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks to you all for helping me with the items for the level 2 weather station. I have all now and started building it.
So tomorrow can still send disdrometer if someone still need it, just let me know.

Am now collecting the items for the level 3 station so those are welcome. Will let you know what I can send then after updating.

Drop rate for the event was very, very poor so definitely not going to make it. And also had some items from last year but it didn't help, perhaps next year.:)

My gifts for today are out and started a list for tomorrow.

Have a great start of the new week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom