Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 14, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hello,

Just wanna thank my awesome neighbors for all the gifts and help with my game. By the way I've created a support account that can give Fuel 20 and I've sent neighbor requests to most of you that I could see the friend codes. My support account doesn't need any gifts. thank you very much again. (y)

@wydaho, @Harcourt, @KenDuckySmith, @PhactorPhil, @Captain WH Rollins, @Eddie the Eagle, @Julie payne, @Kendra, @Juvenal, @Bali Hi, @BelleAIr, @Blue Aero, @Blue Jay, @Bob69bob, @Crashfree, @crescent moon, @Davescharf, @Pit1024, @Red Fox One, @Robobobo888, @rocky, @Sazaville, @Winitall63, @Below_Average_AC_Player,

Hello,

Just wanna thank my awesome neighbors for all the gifts and help with my game. By the way I've created a support account that can give Fuel 20 and I've sent neighbor requests to most of you that I could see the friend codes. My support account doesn't need any gifts. thank you very much again. (y)

@wydaho, @Harcourt, @KenDuckySmith, @PhactorPhil, @Captain WH Rollins, @Eddie the Eagle, @Julie payne, @Kendra, @Juvenal, @Bali Hi, @BelleAIr, @Blue Aero, @Blue Jay, @Bob69bob, @Crashfree, @crescent moon, @Davescharf, @Pit1024, @Red Fox One, @Robobobo888, @rocky, @Sazaville, @Winitall63, @Below_Average_AC_Player,
If you have a F20 support account you better join a fuel ring with it - you will get a regular income of ca 400 drops fuel daily ;)

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Hi @Pit1024, I'm not sure what a fuel ring is, but I'll look into it. I just created the support account to help my main with the daily gifts, also I lost F20 on my main.
Fuel Ring is having a group of 20 players who all also create a support game that can gift Fuel20. And they only send Fuel20 to each other in the same group, hence a Fuel Ring. With this, you're guaranteed at least 20x Fuel20 (400 Fuel) from support games, + gifts from main games or other players.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 14th August at 11.15am GMT London)

This morning's disappointing neighbours plunder brought in 6 launch ready blue chest's and just 4,000 coins - perhaps I should be grateful for this - I have had far worse days throughout last week. Now we move on.

Have a great week good neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
I completed all of the things needed for the Alice event but did not want to finish yet so just clicked ok button when checking the event menu. The screen went back to my airport and the Alice event was gone and I receive no rewards and cannot do the event. Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

I completed all of the things needed for the Alice event but did not want to finish yet so just clicked ok button when checking the event menu. The screen went back to my airport and the Alice event was gone and I receive no rewards and cannot do the event. Anyone have an idea how to fix this?
No idea how to fix but I too have just lost the event . Tried to reboot but that did not help. On Windows we started 4 days behind other platforms - not too pleased at losing more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom