Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 14, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
Take care Peter! You will be missed.

Hi all,

I wasn't very active last weeks..part of holidays and part of just doing other things. Somehow I lost my interest in playing the game daily after almost 2,5 year. Never before a game could interested me that long..so thx Free2Play for making this great game (and yes i made a good review in the windowsstore ;)).

Thx @Dave @Cosmic Blue @Kesh @Gt city and the rest of the team for this great great forum...this forum is one of the reasons why i played the game that long. Keep up the good work!

yesterday I have said goodbye to a lot of players but i also want to thx a couple of players who has been neighbours for a very very long time and i can't count the amount of gifts i received :D @crescent moon, @KenDuckySmith @skiv @WAMike @Airport Arne @wydaho @Wasted Eagle (thx for the fun!) @Rainer (thx for all your advice and help) @Harcourt @Captain WH Rollins @WhatHappenedNow @Wired Parrott

wish you all the best!

Off on holiday today - but staying within the UK - we have a cottage on the side of a Scottish loch for a week, just me, MrsRalphy and our dog, bliss. Told we will have wifi, so laptop going, but promised will restrict playing!! - gifting should be normal though
Mouse vacation.gif

Hi all,

I wasn't very active last weeks..part of holidays and part of just doing other things. Somehow I lost my interest in playing the game daily after almost 2,5 year. Never before a game could interested me that long..so thx Free2Play for making this great game (and yes i made a good review in the windowsstore ;)).

Thx @Dave @Cosmic Blue @Kesh @Gt city and the rest of the team for this great great forum...this forum is one of the reasons why i played the game that long. Keep up the good work!

yesterday I have said goodbye to a lot of players but i also want to thx a couple of players who has been neighbours for a very very long time and i can't count the amount of gifts i received :D @crescent moon, @KenDuckySmith @skiv @WAMike @Airport Arne @wydaho @Wasted Eagle (thx for the fun!) @Rainer (thx for all your advice and help) @Harcourt @Captain WH Rollins @WhatHappenedNow @Wired Parrott

wish you all the best!
Hallo Peter,
ich bin etwas traurig zu hören das du das Spiel verlässt, aber natürlich verstehe ich es.
Es war mir eine große Freude mit dir zusammen solange gespielt zu haben !!! Du warst immer ein guter Freund und Nachbar.(y)

Für die Zukunft wünsche ich dir alles Gute. Bleib immer schön Gesund und genieße das Leben !!!:)(y)

Dein Freund
Rainer

Sorry for the others I wrote in German.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Off on holiday today - but staying within the UK - we have a cottage on the side of a Scottish loch for a week, just me, MrsRalphy and our dog, bliss. Told we will have wifi, so laptop going, but promised will restrict playing!! - gifting should be normal though
View attachment 9122

Have a good break and time away.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
View attachment 9122

Have a great time Ralphy

View attachment 9122

Have a great time @ItsRalphy

Hopefully a tour of the local distilleries is on the agenda !!

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 19th August at 18.05pm GMT London)

I have finally finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts for today, a mixer of event items, fuel (20 units) and standard items. My great thanks for all the gifts received thus far today. I have also updated my signature page with my current game needs.

I still have need for Barograph's x2 to complete my Weather Station (Level 2). If you are able to gifts these two items, that would be great. I would be happy to help send gifts in return.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

By the way I've added gifting lists to all games now. I have regulars in ANF6 but do have a few more slots open there.
ANF4 goes into rotation mode lol if I were to acquire more neighbors. #4 game also carries 20 fuel as well as 1 and 3............(for now)

Hi All,

I have nearly completed my Weather Station Level 3 upgrade. I just need one more Transparency Meter and one more Hygrometer. If anyone can gift these I would be most grateful.

Event drop rates have improved today and I only need a Painted Rose and a Pine Door to finish.

I have stopped doing the event in my two support games, and have decided to leave the Weather Stations at their current level.
As a result I have reverted to my old request that all gifts are sent to my main account. I have found it quite a challenge trying to manage three gift lists.

The drop rates from neighbour visits are still pretty poor. I average 10 per day, be they from Planetariums, Launch Pads and MCC3, or Mushrooms .
It is getting increasingly difficult to have the resources for Red Launches. I need 9 more Gold Tokens before I can restart my Mint !

I hope everyone has a good and profitable weekend,

Best Wishes
Harcourt

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi all,
my game ist´s broken, i can´t update due to error code from windows store. I had to delete my game, waiting for GI to help me with this issue. Can´t send gifts or play. Sorry. Hope to return soon.
Maria

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Need some more items for the level 2 weather station.
Still need 2 barograph and 2 disdrometer.
Would be great if someone could send them to me and then will follow level 3.

Drop rate for the event was nothing today, seems very hard to complete it.

Thanks for all the received gifts, especially for the weather station and my gifts are also out for today.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Hi all,

wish you all the best!

Sorry to see you retire from the game, but it's certainly understandable. Thanks for being a good neighbor for all this time and take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom