Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 17, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 21st April 08.20am GMT London)

This morning my thanks for all standard gifts and building upgrade gift items go to @Eren - @MelMel - @gbswales - @Jenn12345 - @porvillewright - @cantona2407 - @Wired Parrott - @Deth_Aventari - @jimstreet - @CoachBissett - @skiv - @Natholian1 - @Waterman981 - @Stella 748 - @Troglodyte69 - @LenR and @Cath - received during my night time sleep period.

I will send out my neighbours gift items later on today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Ken

Any chance you could slide some EV Charging stations this way? I'm in the home stretch with my Level 11 Town Hall
Sure. I had everyone helping me out with my Level 11 Tower, Terminal and Town Hall ahead of time, as I was helping them. So I've been hanging onto those to gift for a while.
Trying to gain back my 1 million coin apartment buildings first. 4 more to put up there. Replace the green Multistory buildings with them for now until I can afford some extra land.
But anyone will tell you, always glad to help.
Not that it worked out in red QL yesterday, since I was kicked off pad. Their loss. More ways than one.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I bought my first two jets and one of them is broken already. Unfortunately, I still lack one power supply to upgrade my repair dock. If anyone could send me one, I'd appreciate it very much. I still can gift something back today if one of the items on my list helps you. Thanks!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I bought my first two jets and one of them is broken already. Unfortunately, I still lack one power supply to upgrade my repair dock. If anyone could send me one, I'd appreciate it very much. I still can gift something back today if one of the items on my list helps you. Thanks!

You just learned the all important lesson 1 - NEVER upgrade a repair base or any other building until you have all of the items needed to complete it.

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Sure. I had everyone helping me out with my Level 11 Tower, Terminal and Town Hall ahead of time, as I was helping them. So I've been hanging onto those to gift for a while.
Trying to gain back my 1 million coin apartment buildings first. 4 more to put up there. Replace the green Multistory buildings with them for now until I can afford some extra land.
Not that it worked out in red QL yesterday, since I was kicked off pad. Their loss. More ways than one.

I'm looking for my first QL. 3 more lunar missions and I'll be there.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
I've fallen behind on my gift thank you's from the last two days. Returns on their way.

Many thanks to these great neighbors: @Doc_Weggie @FlyingFalcon @KenDuckySmith @Davescharf @WAMike @Jenn12345 @Mouse @CeNedraLessien @Blue Skies @TheDarkside @wydaho @wydaho2 @Harcourt @Mike47 @Blue Jay @TbombToronto @ItsRalphy @jimstreet @Matt @m-bari @cats are awesome @skiv @Rainer @crescent moon @flyfire.

Question: I'm currently at 6 Hearts with 334 out of 360 to get to 7. When I get to the next level, does the number of gifts I can provide each day increase? Has someone posted a chart on the forum listing the heart levels and respective gifting/visiting abilities? I searched, but to no avail.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I've fallen behind on my gift thank you's from the last two days. Returns on their way.

Many thanks to these great neighbors: @Doc_Weggie @FlyingFalcon @KenDuckySmith @Davescharf @WAMike @Jenn12345 @Mouse @CeNedraLessien @Blue Skies @TheDarkside @wydaho @wydaho2 @Harcourt @Mike47 @Blue Jay @TbombToronto @ItsRalphy @jimstreet @Matt @m-bari @cats are awesome @skiv @Rainer @crescent moon @flyfire.

Question: I'm currently at 6 Hearts with 334 out of 360 to get to 7. When I get to the next level, does the number of gifts I can provide each day increase? Has someone posted a chart on the forum listing the heart levels and respective gifting/visiting abilities? I searched, but to no avail.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!!

Your gifting remains @ 20 until they decide to increase it.

You will however, be able to visit more neighbors. That is capped at 12 right now @ level 9.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 22nd April 09.50am GMT London)

I have just finished gifting my neighbours gifts for this morning - building upgrade items sent to @Phyllo - Amperemeter - @Pit1024 - air shower - @Blue Jay - arcade machine - @KenDuckySmith - Wide-angle Binoculars - @LenR - hammer drill - @must_dash - hammer drill - @skiv - air shower - @Vivke - MF Detector and @PIRX - hammer drill

My thanks to the following neighbours for all gifts received today @Blue Aero - @flyfire - @gbswales - @Wired Parrott - @Eren - @Jenn12345 - @Natholian1 - @CoachBissett - @JazzyJKC - @Deth_Aventari - @Stella 748 - @LenR - @Waterman981 - @Llewelyn roberts - @MelMel and @BelleAIr

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson

Thanks for yesterday's gift. I'm down to needing one last charging station and then just need to generate enough coin to make it happen.

This forum is awesome! I'm sure without the help and support of fellow pilots I would have moved on long ago.

Thanks to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom