Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 17, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send out my 20 gifts for today and started a list for tomorrow. Thanks for all the received ones.

Another 3 days and my control tower level 8 is ready. Then I can build a new hangar and save coins to buy a falcon :):)

The long Easter weekend is almost over and tomorrow it's back to work. Wish you all a fine start of the week.

@Vivke did you just recently get the demodulators for the tower? If so, did you get them from a forum member? I haven't found anyone on the forum who has them

D

Deleted member 5399

Apologies on gifting.
Last few days been rough and a rougher one yet today.

@Vivke did you just recently get the demodulators for the tower? If so, did you get them from a forum member? I haven't found anyone on the forum who has them
Dave, I can send you demodulators from one of my support accounts. I have sent neighbour requests from that account and my main. I have no great need for return gifts, but if you feel obliged, then altimeters to my main acc would be great. Please don't return to my support acc (y)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I didn't get a C/B/M so all greens are like gold to me. I use them for land only.

But thank you for the tip. :)

You may also want to try regular Dice (Like the ones we get for alliance rewards), they seem to work halfway decently for me (In place of GD). And as was said before, if you have any Sky Captain, those help too.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
60 gifts out. 60 more due out in seven hours. Yes, I am flying my desk for a long time today.

Working on building three more laundries, then 5 sweet factories, then five furniture factories.

Then, I can go back to the 2MM items (oil refinery, tower, etc.).

@Natholian1 - can't have a birthday in here without cake! enjoy
Birthday cake blue.png

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Thanks to all for daily gifts. Returns are on their way :)

For the first time ever
, I received more gifts than I could give out today. Thanks for being such great neighbors! It's because of you that I went from a newbie to Level 46 with 83 stars, and 6 hearts in just a few weeks. I now have a waiting list to return gifts. Don't worry, I'm a details freak, so it's all stored on a spreadsheet on the cloud. But, if for some reason I make a mistake and don't return, please let me know so I can make it right once my day resets.

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Send out my 20 gifts for today and started a list for tomorrow. Thanks for all the received ones.

Another 3 days and my control tower level 8 is ready. Then I can build a new hangar and save coins to buy a falcon :):)

The long Easter weekend is almost over and tomorrow it's back to work. Wish you all a fine start of the week.

Viv

I will have Currency Detectors while my terminal 10 is under construction. I could use disinfecting solutions in return.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 19th April 08.10am GMT London)

My thanks on this sunny morning go to @JazzyJKC - @Natholian1 - @gorrion - @PIRX - @Pit1024 - @MelMel - @Robert - @LenR - @wydaho - @skiv - @jimstreet - @Ten33go - @Bob69bob - @Xilikon - @Eren - @Davejoyg - @cantona2407 - @cats are awesome - @gbswales - @Wired Parrott - @porvillewright - @CoachBissett - @Rami - @Blue Aero - @Waterman981 - @Davescharf and @Radu81 - for all the gifts received.

All my neighbours gifts for today have been sent out.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

:cry::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::bag::bag::bag::bag: APRIL 19th
I am soo very sorry I got lost in space and time right around the weekly forum thread change and need figure out where I left off or start fresh from A-Z in all 5 games.
Either way I'm going to miss someone and want no hurt feelings. But life has a way of throwing curve balls and even fast balls, and to bring home the loaded bases, sometimes you gotta stretch far out with the bat, swing, and ask for a home run(y). I take singles, doubles, and triples too. Like coins, passengers and fuel, they all add up.
So some brief reflecting backward in time to lol yesteryear, (JK, not that far back); and I'll be back with an attempt to today's gifting list.

ANF1 @JazzyJKC Captn' to @GiftXchange
ANF2 @WAMike to @Kris @SactoDave Sorry Tatsuo got plugs. Finger slip.
ANF3 @WAMike to @KenDuckySmith ANF5
ANF4 @Rainer to @Natholian1
ANF5 @Me, Myself, and I. Oh yeah @Airport Arne @Natholian1 and a whole slew of strangers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom