Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 17, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning World, how are we all today? - I lovely crisp sunny spring morning in England with the birds singing - England at its best! (Won't last).

Doing really well with control Tower 11 items - thanks mainly to @Cath @Fencat @Harcourt and @Bob69bob, I now just need 7 Trackballs, 6 Touchscreens, 3 LED lamps and 7 Ergo keyboards. - Oh, and the money to build it!

Have a great days flying.
morning.png

Good morning World, how are we all today? - I lovely crisp sunny spring morning in England with the birds singing - England at its best! (Won't last).

Doing really well with control Tower 11 items - thanks mainly to @Cath @Fencat @Harcourt and @Bob69bob, I now just need 7 Trackballs, 6 Touchscreens, 3 LED lamps and 7 Ergo keyboards. - Oh, and the money to build it!

Have a great days flying.
View attachment 6910
Good morning from Germany. Unfortunately today hardly sun, but the birds sing anyway.:):D:singing:

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 23rd April 13.45pm GMT London)

My great thanks to all my neighbours for gifts received today and throughout this entire week. I have updated my signature page with my current gift needs. I will send out my neighbours gifts later on this afternoon.

@ItsRalphy - Sunday lunch for today - home made steak pie with mushroom saurce, home made mash potato, steamed vegetables and chilled Ale.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 23rd April 13.45pm GMT London)

My great thanks to all my neighbours for gifts received today and throughout this entire week. I have updated my signature page with my current gift needs. I will send out my neighbours gifts later on this afternoon.

@ItsRalphy - Sunday lunch for today - home made steak pie with mushroom saurce, home made mash potato, steamed vegetables and chilled Ale.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
oh you are teasing me - e are making home made steak burgers and fries - daughter home from Uni but going back this afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom