Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 17, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20mmmex3
Username
Jenn12345
Sorry I've been slacking on my gifting, my PC is giving me troubles which is limiting my patience/time spent on game and forum. Have a great week everyone!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Most needed: Spare wire, Spare propeller, Offset gregorian antenna, yagi-uda antenna

I have enough Yagi-Uda Antennas and Horn Antennas now, thanks friends!

@flyfire Sent you neighbor request. I can send Yagi-Uda Antennas you need.

I have sent off all gifts for UTC April 19. Hope I didn't miss anyone!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@porvillewright - @Vivke - my thanks for the last two Disinfecting Solution gifts and to all of my neighbours for the gifted Bioreactor, Granulator and Air Shower - I now have all I need - at a cost of 1,000,000 coins the Pharmaceutical Lab comes at a high price for one building and eight days for construction - it really does test your patience and that is fine with me.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hey gang - been playing Ac for 3 years today - that means I am now a toddler at this game!!!!
View attachment 6859

Congratulations @ItsRalphy !!
3card.png

Regards
Harcourt

Most needed: Spare wire, Spare propeller, Offset gregorian antenna, yagi-uda antenna

I have enough Yagi-Uda Antennas and Horn Antennas now, thanks friends!

@flyfire Sent you neighbor request. I can send Yagi-Uda Antennas you need.

I have sent off all gifts for UTC April 19. Hope I didn't miss anyone!
sent invite from gamerader, expect one from gameradar3

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 20th April 17.35pm GMT London)

I have just finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts for today and have updated my signature page with my current needs. My thanks for all gifts received throughout today, it is very much appreciated.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
APRIL 20th 2017
@Finlayson that lol double clutch thing good way of putting it. I call it a finger twitch but same thing.

Gifting today
ANF1 @H585 to @Radu81 #2 Event closed BTW
ANF2 @Vivke to @Brasil95
ANF3 @Airport Arne to @ItsRalphy
ANF4 @Rainer to @Natholian1
ANF5 @Me, Myself, and I. Oh yeah @Airport Arne @Natholian1 and a whole slew of strangers.
4 & 5 come in about 4 hours.

Ken

Any chance you could slide some EV Charging stations this way? I'm in the home stretch with my Level 11 Town Hall

Dave, I can send you demodulators from one of my support accounts. I have sent neighbour requests from that account and my main. I have no great need for return gifts, but if you feel obliged, then altimeters to my main acc would be great. Please don't return to my support acc (y)

@Bob69bob i just saw this. I still need two of them sometime in the next couple weeks (still need 500,000 coins to purchase it) so that would be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom