Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 9th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
So far I have noted the following plantariums:-
Anderl 3 (no comments please), BJs 2, Brasil 3, GVD 2, Nelly , Paul 2, Anubhav 5, !KB1, chuck 1, Derby 1, GiftXchange 1, Mike 1, Mike O 2, Rainer 1, Rocky 1, Starry 10 (yes, 10!!!), Tatsuo 1, Cosmic Blue/Yar 2, Captain Chuck 1, Cpt Bama 1, fred 1, gbaguriermm 1, k'berg 3, Nightmare 3, Shige 2, uPhil 2, Bella Stella 1, scotter 3, LEA 1. Many are on the forum, but also many are not!

Hope this helps!!!

Thank you very much for the above information which I know will prove to be very invaluable. I can now tell you, having looked in to this, I have 14 neighbours who have Planitariums. I've not as yet compared your information with my 14. Once I've done that, would you like me to post the combined results to you? Sharing neighbours information is good.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
today new event !!!! Uyetti's event :):)!!! Because he is the most polite guy in the forum !!(y)(y)(y)
If you check the photo of Uyetti :nailbiting::nailbiting: , you can see his forefinger up (y)...you can think that he wants to mean he is '' number one '' (y)....NO ;) , he does that because he is the most polite guy in the forum and he raises his hand to have a permission for talking !:D .....And because he has a lot to say he keeps his forefinger up all the time :LOL: !...And if you look closely at his picture you will see a handsome guy :love:....if you imagine him without beard,:ROFLMAO:...without moustache,:ROFLMAO:.... with a new set of false teeth.:ROFLMAO:..new hair cut.:ROFLMAO:..a small face lift.:ROFLMAO:...you will see ,I tell you :ROFLMAO:,.... he is a very cute guy :D;);)!!....And this guy is all time thoughful to others and he is always ready to put his humour sense and jokes for everybody's well - being .:cool::cool:
Ps : don't forget to send a gift today to Uyetti :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

rocky

Thank you very much for the above information which I know will prove to be very invaluable. I can now tell you, having looked in to this, I have 14 neighbours who have Planitariums. I've not as yet compared your information with my 14. Once I've done that, would you like me to post the combined results to you? Sharing neighbours information is good.
That would be FAB - sharing is what makes the gang in this forum so great.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
today new event !!!! Uyetti's event :):)!!! Because he is the most polite guy in the forum !!(y)(y)(y)
If you check the photo of Uyetti :nailbiting::nailbiting: , you can see his forefinger up (y)...you can think that he wants to mean he is '' number one '' (y)....NO ;) , he does that because he is the most polite guy in the forum and he raises his hand to have a permission for talking !:D .....And because he has a lot to say he keeps his forefinger up all the time :LOL: !...And if you look closely at his picture you will see a handsome guy :love:....if you imagine him without beard,:ROFLMAO:...without moustache,:ROFLMAO:.... with a new set of false teeth.:ROFLMAO:..new hair cut.:ROFLMAO:..a small face lift.:ROFLMAO:...you will see ,I tell you :ROFLMAO:,.... he is a very cute guy :D;);)!!....And this guy is all time thoughful to others and he is always ready to put his humour sense and jokes for everybody's well - being .:cool::cool:
Ps : don't forget to send a gift today to Uyetti :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:
NO BEARD? My dear Lad. this picture was taken of me but a short time ago. True I may have a few more wrinkles and my hair is a bit grayer but other then that I still look like I do in this portrait of myself

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
But I would like to thank everyone for supporting me while this account was in the shop for repairs, I did NOT think that I would ever get it back, but am glad that I did.
a few of the gifts that I could give before are gone but there are a few new ones that I can give now.
Once again, Thank You everyone!!!!!!!!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
So far I have noted the following plantariums:-
Anderl 3 (no comments please), BJs 2, Brasil 3, GVD 2, Nelly , Paul 2, Anubhav 5, !KB1, chuck 1, Derby 1, GiftXchange 1, Mike 1, Mike O 2, Rainer 1, Rocky 1, Starry 10 (yes, 10!!!), Tatsuo 1, Cosmic Blue/Yar 2, Captain Chuck 1, Cpt Bama 1, fred 1, gbaguriermm 1, k'berg 3, Nightmare 3, Shige 2, uPhil 2, Bella Stella 1, scotter 3, LEA 1. Many are on the forum, but also many are not!

Hope this helps!!!
Also SactoDave/SD (2), Yenta (2) and there is another Mike who has 6 planetariums but is not on the forum

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
That would be FAB - sharing is what makes the gang in this forum so great.

I have 15 neighbours who all have Planitariums, 11 are forum members listed below (4 are non forum members, not listed here). Those in red underline appear across both your list and mine. There are 5 neighbours in my list which are not in yours.

Anderl (3), BJs 2, Brasil (3), GVD (2), Nelly (1), Paul (2), Anubhav (5), !KB1, chuck (1), Derby (1), GiftXchange (1), Mike (1), MikeO (2), Rainer (1), Rocky (1), Starry (10), Tatsuo (1), Cosmic Blue/Yar (2), Captain Chuck (1), Cpt Bama (1), fred (1), gbaguriermm (1), k'berg (3), Nightmare (3), Shige (2), uPhil (2), Bella Stella (1), scotter (3), LEA (1)

11 Forum Members - Madlen Airborn (1) I've included this because it can be visited and resources plundered, Yenta (2), Rocky (1), Steve26 (1), GiftXchange (1), KB (1), SDave (3), Derby (1), Tatsuo (1), Wired Parrott (1), Yar (2)

D

Deleted member 5399

Re: Visiting.
First !KB2 gifts are in the mail.
Second Starry is down to 6 Planetariums, and 6 training centers, however unable to visit right now. I sent PM hoping to get an answer as to why.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear X and Y Bi-ped Flyers

I've just finished the re-allocation of my neighbours recources (plundering to the rest of you). The re-allocation has netted me 11,500k coins (the most I've ever managed) and my first 'infrared telescope'. I toyed with the idea of using it but decided to wait and build up my resources, my usual practice. I've also finished sending out my 20 gifts for today and have updated my signature.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Public Service Announcement
good weekend to all, If you are a forum member and you send a request to be someones neighbor please let them know eight away so they do not delete you, I keep getting 200 coins when I open my game and have over 60 people asking to be neighbors, But not quite sure if they are from here, I will not accept them because I do not want people hijacking the launches because they are friends.

So if you want to be a neighbor tag or pm the player.
And sorry about this long public service announcement.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
here are a list of game names in gameradar2 waiteing list: *613kidsfthelmet, utopgun APOGEE, Bertje/FuelHose, bjs/F20/LieDectc, comet18, DB_Altimeter, HS/FuelPerfume,HS2/FuelDutyFree, KTREK_SpareWire, Meteor18, Mike04RpairDeice, MikeOF20GyroAlti,Noel_DispatchCon, Phoenix/launchco

i thought this would help me better then pm them

Just an FYI:

@Comet18 / Meteor18 (Same person), @HS72 (HS / HS2) and @Noel have all been inactive for at least a month or more, have not gifted to my knowledge, but at least @HS72 still plays her main game occasionally, as I can visit.

D

Deleted member 5399

Signature update.
Tried installing two OS, 8.1 for business purposes, (trying to tech support from home) and Windows 10 on same laptop.
I have lost !KB2 in the process and have to beg GI to restore me back.
Still trying to troubleshoot error why AC keeps freezing/crashing on Win 10 but not on 8.1. Says display adapter error.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Just an FYI:

@Comet18 / Meteor18 (Same person), @HS72 (HS / HS2) and @Noel have all been inactive for at least a month or more, have not gifted to my knowledge, but at least @HS72 still plays her main game occasionally, as I can visit.

I plan to start playing again soon. My dad has been in and out of the hospital with multiple surgeries since August and with other commencements there's rarely enough time to play, especially all 4 games. I had someone ask that I at least go to the the main game long enough for her to be able to visit for the training centers and I've been trying to do that. I've only been able to play long enough to give gifts a few times, mainly from the main game, but it takes at least 3 of the games to have enough to send to everyone.

If there's anything anyone needs, feel free to PM me and I'll send it within the next couple of days. I'll probably alternate on the games since there's never enough time to play all 4. The 3rd and 4th games were started to have gifts to send that I don't have in the other 2 games.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@HS72 - Hey, nice to see you. And hope things are going better regarding your Father. As for the gifting, that went along with you being inactive, and you have sent me one now and again during that time. But it was never a concern. I visit you when I can also.

Would be nice to have you back active around here when things calm down and you have the time. *S*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom