Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 9th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance

today this is the event of :whistle::whistle::whistle:.......ROBBO,:singing::singing::singing: he is a Dutchman, he needs some help sometime ( like me :D! ) to translate in English,(like Ten33 said he is a Dutchglish ! :LOL::LOL::LOL: )he didn't hesitate to join the event crew:);) . Let's welcome ROBBO by sending a gift to him today ;);)
Ps : Don't forget to send a gift to ROBBO today;)

rocky

username : rocky
friend code: w q g v 9 l o Please send a PM for neighbour
level : 55
stars : 288

I was just thinking the same thing, is it too cheeky to ask who they are and how many neighbours?
So far I have noted the following plantariums:-
Anderl 3 (no comments please), BJs 2, Brasil 3, GVD 2, Nelly , Paul 2, Anubhav 5, !KB1, chuck 1, Derby 1, GiftXchange 1, Mike 1, Mike O 2, Rainer 1, Rocky 1, Starry 10 (yes, 10!!!), Tatsuo 1, Cosmic Blue/Yar 2, Captain Chuck 1, Cpt Bama 1, fred 1, gbaguriermm 1, k'berg 3, Nightmare 3, Shige 2, uPhil 2, Bella Stella 1, scotter 3, LEA 1. Many are on the forum, but also many are not!

Hope this helps!!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

I've finished plundering of my neighbours sites and the gifting of 20 items. Today's gifting took place much later than usual because of yesterday's demands on my time, which means my gifting period has shifted some 9 hours later into the day.

I've updated my signature to show the remaining unique items required - Crucible x2 and Glazing Machine x4.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Seems my clock/timing has been oddly reset on gifting. The last week or so, I was able to gift around 13:00 UTC-6.
Now both games seem to have gotten resets more than a 24 hour period. I think I read something about this in the complaint thread.
So technically my time was extended from 24 hours to 30. So I will be sending out gifts in the morning again, Wisconsin time zone.
Sorry all.
Your clock resets only when the Game is open!
So if you open the game tomorrow at 13:30 and next day 14:00 it will be each time new reset point

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpdqlqm
Username
Robbo
today this is the event of :whistle::whistle::whistle:.......ROBBO,:singing::singing::singing: he is a Dutchman, he needs some help sometime ( like me :D! ) to translate in English,(like Ten33 said he is a Dutchglish ! :LOL::LOL::LOL: )he didn't hesitate to join the event crew:);) . Let's welcome ROBBO by sending a gift to him today ;);)

With 'a christmas carol' in my mind singing **Thank you very much, thank you very much, thats the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for me..", hmm at least on this forum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

thanks guys, have fun......

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
My daily gift sent -today for the first ever to @Robbo .

Thanks also to all of my other neighbor for the gifts received - many of you who regularly for some time now send me gifts. I really appreciate it.

However, I have all of the fuel I will ever need so while I truly appreciate any gift I receive if at all possible please send me something else - catering, fruit pops or blankets will always be very much welcomed.

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts out from !KB.
<<<<< Seems this guy; everyone wants to be his neighbor today. I must have had near 20 requests, 5-6 hits each time I opened the game.
Anywho; gifting from !KB2 will be on the morrow.
My head hangeth in sorrow tonight for those whose lives were lost in France today.
Sad when you think about it really.
Here we are, a rather large group at that; from all nations, tall, short, thin, black, white; lol for all I know some might be a tad :yuck::sick::ROFLMAO: green in color; especially after those QL launches.
Yet we have no quarrels. Honestly it makes me cry, to think, here we all have a common bond. I just don't get why the world outside of groups like these, or groups on social media, can be so hateful, and yet many of them, don't know each other either in their real worlds.
Sad. So very, very sad.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Me

Note to self, there is nothing to be gained or lost by not having a 150 star skills banner or not being on the monthly post leaderboard, just remain focused on the job at hand, your long term gaming objectives and your short term daily/weekly goals.

Regards

Me

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
today new event !!!! Uyetti's event :):)!!! Because he is the most polite guy in the forum !!(y)(y)(y)
If you check the photo of Uyetti :nailbiting::nailbiting: , you can see his forefinger up (y)...you can think that he wants to mean he is '' number one '' (y)....NO ;) , he does that because he is the most polite guy in the forum and he raises his hand to have a permission for talking !:D .....And because he has a lot to say he keeps his forefinger up all the time :LOL: !...And if you look closely at his picture you will see a handsome guy :love:....if you imagine him without beard,:ROFLMAO:...without moustache,:ROFLMAO:.... with a new set of false teeth.:ROFLMAO:..new hair cut.:ROFLMAO:..a small face lift.:ROFLMAO:...you will see ,I tell you :ROFLMAO:,.... he is a very cute guy :D;);)!!....And this guy is all time thoughful to others and he is always ready to put his humour sense and jokes for everybody's well - being .:cool::cool:
Ps : don't forget to send a gift today to Uyetti :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom