Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 9th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
@rocky @KenDuckySmith @WhatHappenedNow @sophiaelizebeth @Rainer @WAMike @Bertje @m-bari @SactoDave @Ten33go @strats @Robert
Hi my neighbours, just a short message to inform you that I just lost my second account completeley.
I am tired with all these mistakes and will stop play AC. Sopls. don't send any gifts to my accounts, I
will send you today the last time gifts from my 1st account.
It was a pleasure to play that game with you and many thanks to all of you.
Wish you all the best.
Brasil
Hello Achim, I'm very sad to hear this.
For a long time I didn't contact GI cause it's hopeless. I restore my Games with the previously saved files and and feel great!
I'm very very sad!:(:(:(
I wish you all the Best.
Mike

@rocky @KenDuckySmith @WhatHappenedNow @sophiaelizebeth @Rainer @WAMike @Bertje @m-bari @SactoDave @Ten33go @strats @Robert
Hi my neighbours, just a short message to inform you that I just lost my second account completeley.
I am tired with all these mistakes and will stop play AC. Sopls. don't send any gifts to my accounts, I
Wish you all the best.
Brasil
So sad to get your message I will really miss you take care my friend

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Wish you all the best.
Brasil
its been a pleasure having you as a neighbor

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
Wish you all the best.
Brasil

Achim,

I am very sorry to see you go but I completely understand. I think the Windows platform is an afterthought for G! with all of their attention being given to the other platforms. Add the instability with game crashes and having to wait for reset codes and I don't blame you for leaving.

All my best to you and your family.

Scott

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Brasil95 - Very sorry to hear you've decided to give up. I can understand your frustrations, as well as everyone else regarding the game problems. I haven't had you as a neighbor for very long, but you will be missed. Hopefully, taking a small break will give you some time to possibly change your mind and return in the future. You will remain on my neighbor list, just in case you do change your mind and start playing again. Take care!

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Achim,

I am very sorry to see you go but I completely understand. I think the Windows platform is an afterthought for G! with all of their attention being given to the other platforms. Add the instability with game crashes and having to wait for reset codes and I don't blame you for leaving.

All my best to you and your family.

Scott
we were neighbors on my old wkndcmpr game.
this is my latest
plz accept invite

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

I've just finished yet more re-allocation of my neighbours resources (yes, that's right people.....more plundering of your sites. You can, of course plunder me back, although my site is somewhat small in size, compared with you big time players). This time the re-allocation has netted me 10,600k coins, the second best I've ever managed in one visit and also gained a handful of useful objects. Someday, I will be richer than 'Mr. Rockefeller' - virtually.

I've also finished gifting my 20 gifts for today and updated my signature to include new gifting item requirements for the Duty Free Shop. For a very long time I looked apon the shop as a waste of time, but now, after having recently upgraded the building to its highest level, is now generating good income on a regular basis. I'm pleased I stayed with the building, although I was unable to remove it or sell it. Now I'm glad I was unable to do so.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
new event today :Captain WH Rollins (y)(y)(y) today's event ,this player is the most sociable on the forum :) ! He loves to talk with all the people :rolleyes: ( And when he is alone on the forum he writes a message to himself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: !!!!....) He is a gentleman and he likes to make people laugh .He is interested to all the game aspects. :hungry::hungry::hungry: ..And when he wants to know something o_Oo_Oo_O , ...Watch out ....He is the best investigator of the forum :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: ( he has read 3 years of threads in the forum to find an answer on a question he had :LOL::LOL::LOL: !!!!).This is a kind of player who is pleasant to know.:love::love:
Ps : don't forget to send a gift to CAPTAIN WH ROLLINS today ;););)

Thank you very much for your kind words, I very much look foward to being awash with your gifts, which is greatly appreciated, as always.

Regards to you all.

Captain WH Rollins

Hi all,

I'm new to the game and this forum.
I'm in need for: dispatch console and copy machine to get my controle tower to level 2.
New neighbours are also verry welcome.
Hi @FredB - great to have you in the neighbourhood, you will find a great gang of helpful, supportive, but crazy friends in here, always willing to help out. I have sent you a friend invite, you just need to accept it, and then put my code in your friend code section to complete our connection. Happy flying!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Wish you all the best.
Brasil
Achim, one of the best neighbor/players ever! Sorry you are leaving (taking a break?). Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom