Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 9th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Happy Monday all, Looking forward to flying with you this week, Thanks to all of you for the gifts, always appreciated. Safe week to all. Doc

Doc
wyo03x8
Level 55
Stars 112
Hearts 8

Items I can send:

Additional Radar Aircraft Tire/ Aircraft Route Map/ All Inclusive Bracelet/ Altimeter/ Dispatch Console/ Attitude Indicator/ Blanket/ Calculator/ Copy Machine/ Deicer
Dryer/ Ear Plug/ Ergonomic Chair/ Filled Candies/ Flight Catering/ Fruit Lollipop/ Fuel 3 (X2)/ Fuel 20/ Fuel Additives/ Fuel Catalyst/ Fuel Hose/ Fuel Supply/ Generator/ Hardness Tester
Imprinter/ Insulation/ Landing Lamp/ Mayor Portrait/ Navigation Module/ Oscillating Beacon/ Paint/ Passengers (5)/ Passenger Seat/ Perfume
Powerful Radio Transmitter/ Sandbag/ Security Camera/ Skin Care Products/ Spaceship Engine/ Spaceship Launch Console/ Spare Propeller/ Spare Wire/ Stamp/ Transmitter/
Travel Guide/ Tunnel Freezer/ TV Panels/ Video Wall/ Weather Display/ Wireless Compass

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
The event gift to @uyetti 's drinking buddy, British pub crawler extraordinaire and today's special event honoree @ItsRalphy has been sent from Ten33go. As a special gift to him, I've also sent him a friend request from Ten33go2, so I can fulfill that obligation tomorrow - Since he's asleep at the moment.

Gifting has also been completed for all other neighbors from both accounts as well. Thank you immensely for those that have been received!

@SactoDave - Umm, bud, I thanked him for the new thread about 4 minutes after he posted it. I've been waiting patiently for you to post the first one, so that I could post the above. So, there back at ya! :p:p:p

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Touché @Ten33go , I must bow to your awsomeness...:bag:

Lmao! Let's not get out of hand here. I just know you've been trying for a while now to get the first post in, and you've helped me out quite a bit on this forum since I joined. So, me, myself and I talked it over and decided that it was the least I could do for such a good friend and neighbor such as yourself. Since I can't sent you something worthwhile, like, 10 greenies or somethin'. (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

For all you top posters may I suggest you open the front door and go outside. I could understand if there were more than just an award banner, say.....a green note or two for example, or a useable gift of your choice. As for my, I could not possible compete with you chaps and chapesses.

Keep well and fly straight.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
today's Event is :..Paratam tam tam tam paratam tam :whistle::whistle::whistle: ( this is not the name of payer.... this is the sound of the drums announcing the name...:D )
today' event is ....ROBSTER'S EVENT :happy::happy: (Robert forum member),
I know Robster since 1 month or 2 ,he is an example of the constant neighbour :cool: in his daily gift,a discreet player :coffee: but efficient neighbour ;) .He likes to do one launch by day ,he is reguar for that too !;)
Don't forget to send him a gift today !!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi,
I have just started the game and would love to have some friends / neighbours
As I am only at level 9, I don't have much to give, and won't know what I want until I get further goals.
However I wold love to be able to visit neighbours to plunder their cottage etc !!
Please see signature for details
Many Thanks
Harcourt
Hello there @Harcourt welcome to the forum.
I have sent you an invite please feel free to accept and come along and plunder.
Once you have accepted the invite you will need to input my code for us to be able to exchange gifts in the future.
Once again welcome and do not be afraid to ask for any help you may need as this is the greatest bunch of guys & gals you will ever meet

D

Deleted member 5399

Wow if only we could send greenies!! It'd be nice if I could get more items from plane drops and visits to neighbor's training centers for lab experiments on space missions; for !KB2.
BTW sorry rough patch yesterday. Diabetes is more than dealing with poking my finger each day, (yeah it hurts!). It's all the side ailments that develop over time from it. Sleepless nights, back pain, that radiates downward, (which adds to more sleepless nights); Neuropathy, (imagine going from feeling like you are on fire, to the equivalent of stepping on a 1000 wasps) and then there is the no feeling at all, when you do step on a lego or barbie doll in the dark.
But I still manged to gift yesterday. !KB2 oddly reset just over two hours later after sending items out so I sent more items out.
I shall return to gift later today. 3 hours of sleep last night means dropping daughter to school and home to lay back down.
Take care all and have a good day, evening, night, morning, (wherever you live at).

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi,
I have just started the game and would love to have some friends / neighbours
As I am only at level 9, I don't have much to give, and won't know what I want until I get further goals.
However I wold love to be able to visit neighbours to plunder their cottage etc !!
Please see signature for details
Many Thanks
Harcourt
I have enter your friend code you just have to enter mine and check in your waiting list or in your neighbour list if I am in

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

I've just finished sending out my 20 gifts for today. The day's giftings were far better compared to yesterday's, more of my neighbours received what they wanted. I've taken this opportunity to upgrade my Fuel Station and Duty Free Shop, for a minimal amount of coinage outlay, these two buildings I've overlooked for far too long.

I now have 2 days and 6 hours remaining before the Mission Control Centre 3 appears, unique items ready. Look forward to this, I very much do (sounds like Joda speaking). I've also updated my signature of unique item requirements.

Regards to all flyers.

Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom