Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 9th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
RogF1
Hi, can anyone help with my needs?
I shall try to help too!

Profile name - #Rog3 (sometimes with a "need" on the end)
Friendcode - wdxadao (on windows 10 tablet)

I can send:
Fuel(3), Passengers(5), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, Computer, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Handling Line, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Spaceship Engine, Textbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-Angled Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Beverage Cooler, Offset Gregorian Antenna, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Calibration Module, Crucible, Fruit Lollipop, Earplugs

I need - do not disturb sign, wheat

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
today new event !!!! Uyetti's event :):)!!! Because he is the most polite guy in the forum !!(y)(y)(y)
If you check the photo of Uyetti :nailbiting::nailbiting: , you can see his forefinger up (y)...you can think that he wants to mean he is '' number one '' (y)....NO ;) , he does that because he is the most polite guy in the forum and he raises his hand to have a permission for talking !:D .....And because he has a lot to say he keeps his forefinger up all the time :LOL: !...And if you look closely at his picture you will see a handsome guy :love:....if you imagine him without beard,:ROFLMAO:...without moustache,:ROFLMAO:.... with a new set of false teeth.:ROFLMAO:..new hair cut.:ROFLMAO:..a small face lift.:ROFLMAO:...you will see ,I tell you :ROFLMAO:,.... he is a very cute guy :D;);)!!....And this guy is all time thoughful to others and he is always ready to put his humour sense and jokes for everybody's well - being .:cool::cool:
Ps : don't forget to send a gift today to Uyetti
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Imagine
By John Lennon

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace,

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world,

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

D

Deleted member 5399

I'm down for the night and need reconfigure my laptop to get games working again properly.
Using tablet right now, and 3 hours of use, and it needs 3 hours of charge time, ( I got a fast charger, but not fast enough)
Will attempt gifting on the morrow.
May need rethink strategy and install 8.1 on one drive and 10 on other drive.
Trying to get job part time troubleshooting/ and tech support but company doesn't trust security with Win 10 just yet. It might just be a driver conflict on the same drive, even though different OS.

Signature update.
Tried installing two OS, 8.1 for business purposes, (trying to tech support from home) and Windows 10 on same laptop.
I have lost !KB2 in the process and have to beg GI to restore me back.
Still trying to troubleshoot error why AC keeps freezing/crashing on Win 10 but not on 8.1. Says display adapter error.
Welcome to my world, my game just crashes, no errors are given, i just use my back up files, no GI Support needed

I plan to start playing again soon. My dad has been in and out of the hospital with multiple surgeries since August and with other commencements there's rarely enough time to play, especially all 4 games. I had someone ask that I at least go to the the main game long enough for her to be able to visit for the training centers and I've been trying to do that. I've only been able to play long enough to give gifts a few times, mainly from the main game, but it takes at least 3 of the games to have enough to send to everyone.

If there's anything anyone needs, feel free to PM me and I'll send it within the next couple of days. I'll probably alternate on the games since there's never enough time to play all 4. The 3rd and 4th games were started to have gifts to send that I don't have in the other 2 games.
hope everything is going well, best wishes to your family

Hi, can anyone help with my needs?
I shall try to help too!

Profile name - #Rog3 (sometimes with a "need" on the end)
Friendcode - wdxadao (on windows 10 tablet)

I can send:
Fuel(3), Passengers(5), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, Computer, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Handling Line, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Spaceship Engine, Textbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-Angled Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Beverage Cooler, Offset Gregorian Antenna, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Calibration Module, Crucible, Fruit Lollipop, Earplugs

I need - do not disturb sign, wheat
Hi Rog - we have been neighbours and exchanged gifts for some time. Really great to see you in this forum, so now I will make sure I send what you need! You will find this a really friendly, supportive, humorous and often crazy gang of friends and will never regret joining it! Welcome.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Male and Female Flyers (I'm running out of ideas for this!)

I've just posted a new question in the Airport City Question section (is there no end to all these questions? - I hear you say!). When you have a moment I would be pleased to read your input, if your happy to take part. An exchange of information between forum members.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
new event today :Captain WH Rollins (y)(y)(y) today's event ,this player is the most sociable on the forum :) ! He loves to talk with all the people :rolleyes: ( And when he is alone on the forum he writes a message to himself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: !!!!....) He is a gentleman and he likes to make people laugh .He is interested to all the game aspects. :hungry::hungry::hungry: ..And when he wants to know something o_Oo_Oo_O , ...Watch out ....He is the best investigator of the forum :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: ( he has read 3 years of threads in the forum to find an answer on a question he had :LOL::LOL::LOL: !!!!).This is a kind of player who is pleasant to know.:love::love:
Ps : don't forget to send a gift to CAPTAIN WH ROLLINS today ;););)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w7568ko
Username
FredB
Hi all,

I'm new to the game and this forum.
I'm in need for: dispatch console and copy machine to get my controle tower to level 2.
New neighbours are also verry welcome.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
Here is a thought from an old Union Man: When your game crashes (and it WILL) because of gi doing something or other. Instead oh making it easy for gi by saving and reloading by yourself, if everytime that it crashes we have gi do the new code thing and take the time (aka: cost in time and money to them) to restore this. Then after a bit even gi could figure out that it would be cheaper to fix the real problem in their program rather then putting a bandaid on it each time.
I would like to hear others thoughts on this.

@rocky @KenDuckySmith @WhatHappenedNow @sophiaelizebeth @Rainer @WAMike @Bertje @m-bari @SactoDave @Ten33go @strats @Robert
Hi my neighbours, just a short message to inform you that I just lost my second account completeley.
I am tired with all these mistakes and will stop play AC. Sopls. don't send any gifts to my accounts, I
will send you today the last time gifts from my 1st account.
It was a pleasure to play that game with you and many thanks to all of you.
Wish you all the best.
Brasil
Hallo Achim es tut mir leid dies zu hören. Ich wünsche dir das aller Beste !

Rainer

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
@rocky @KenDuckySmith @WhatHappenedNow @sophiaelizebeth @Rainer @WAMike @Bertje @m-bari @SactoDave @Ten33go @strats @Robert
Hi my neighbours, just a short message to inform you that I just lost my second account completeley.
I am tired with all these mistakes and will stop play AC. Sopls. don't send any gifts to my accounts, I
will send you today the last time gifts from my 1st account.
It was a pleasure to play that game with you and many thanks to all of you.
Wish you all the best.
Brasil
BIG Disaster :(....I lost one of my best mentor in this game.:cry::cry:..I hope you will be back one day in the future:)...I loose a very good friend and not just me:arghh: ,all the players here loose a very reliable,constant and pleasant guy :love:.He is not just a very good player (y)he is a very pleasant and good person (y)(y)(y).Dear Achim ,you were my first neighbour in this game, my first mentor, and you will always be the FIRST for me ,DANKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom