Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopters Are Coming

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I hate promising any dates because we do the final rounds of QA before we open it to you. If anything critical goes wrong at the last moment — like the game starts to crash on startup, or something major like that — we delay the release until we fix it.

Google Play update should be up in an hour or two.
Windows... Well, Windows version is good at last minute surprises. Should be out this week if we find the cure for the tech issues.

There're regional App Stores with their own servers. It takes from 30 minutes to several hours for an update to be released worldwide when it is approved by iOS and we push the 'Release' button. Also, on iOS 11 sometimes you need to open the Updates tab and try to scroll it downward from the top to refresh the list of available updates.

Thanks for the tip on scrolling down. This "forced" the refresh and the update was there - along with several others!! I had always just closed out the app store app, but this works better. (y)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
Why is there no fuel increase like in the plane fuel .. is the only way to get fuel to purchase it

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Great new update, I like all new Helicopter stuff! The H-fuel should indeed increase automatically but purchasing it every few minutes from the station is not very difficult.

A small but irritating bug: giftlist is now in alphabatical order. Now I don't know which 20 neighbors are on turn for a gift back today.

A big bug: I lost almost all my planes on stock in the warehouse. I had around 12 X-mas sleighs, 10 attack planes, 10 fighters, 2 flying carpets, 15 Card Planes, 4 S3 Powerfull props, 2 S3 Turboprops and 5 Condors (left over from the event hangars). They are all show the amount of (just) 1. Where is the rest of my fleet?

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Great new update, I like all new Helicopter stuff! The H-fuel should indeed increase automatically but purchasing it every few minutes from the station is not very difficult.

A small but irritating bug: giftlist is now in alphabatical order. Now I don't know which 20 neighbors are on turn for a gift back today.

A big bug: I lost almost all my planes on stock in the warehouse. I had around 12 X-mas sleighs, 10 attack planes, 10 fighters, 2 flying carpets, 15 Card Planes, 4 S3 Powerfull props, 2 S3 Turboprops and 5 Condors (left over from the event hangars). They are all show the amount of (just) 1. Where is the rest of my fleet?
Just seen the same on my gift list (hadn’t checked before you said) and yeah alphabetical is not good, now i will need to create another darn spreadsheet :-(
i didnt have any planes in the warehouse (only reserve hanger) but all my buildings are still there, so perhaps an issue with planes (or event planes) ??

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Free2Play can't see the time needed or remaining on clock.
Screenshot_20171206-143100.jpg

Clicking on helicopter fuel every 2 minutes ... I wonder how that will affect the game play, especially those that play multiple games.

I like being able to sort the incoming gifter alphabetically, but the incoming sequence is also important. It would be good if we can sort it both ways.

I should have listed the types and quantity of planes in the warehouse. There are many missing planes!

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
I hate promising any dates because we do the final rounds of QA before we open it to you. If anything critical goes wrong at the last moment — like the game starts to crash on startup, or something major like that — we delay the release until we fix it.

Google Play update should be up in an hour or two.
Windows... Well, Windows version is good at last minute surprises. Should be out this week if we find the cure for the tech issues.
thanks for the update! :)
and thanks loads for the free expansion!:D

Clicking on helicopter fuel every 2 minutes ... I wonder how that will affect the game play, especially those that play multiple games.

I like being able to sort the incoming gifter alphabetically, but the incoming sequence is also important. It would be good if we can sort it both ways.

I should have listed the types and quantity of planes in the warehouse. There are many missing planes!
The fuel production rate is upgradable just like aircraft fuel. I’ve already pushed mine to 10 minutes and will try for one hour.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Well, the day has come. The update is live on iOS. And hopefully it will be live on Google Play and Windows Store later tonight.
Windows Phone, Amazon Store and Samsung Apps are coming tomorrow (but it takes up to a week for Amazon and Samsung to approve our releases — I can't guarantee an exact day it will be available to everyone).

There's a long list of known bugs we've found ourselves but unfortunately had no time to fix in time for this release. We'll fix them with next release. Any feedback in the News and Bugs sections will be appreciated.

I hope you'll have a lot of fun time despite the occasional glitches!

Very exciting update. Thanks Ivan.(y)

I have this same issue but the planes may be all hiding behind number 1. I tapped "Use" and moved a jet sleigh to an empty Santa hangar but the count remained unchanged at 1. Tried another one, and the count still unchanged at 1.

Another minor error I found is in the description of Repair Base H Level 1. I believe it is for Sparrow Helicopter repairs, not Crossbill.

Top Bottom