Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopters Are Coming

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Well we're going to run out of real estate VERY quickly to allow for the heli items, as that one expansion gets eaten ridiculously quickly.

NOW can we have an opportunity to store space items or duty free shops to make some room?

It's as if they want people to spend real money on greenies to do s............oh I see...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
Yes, that's right.
The only time that may not be the case is if you have a quest to collect that collection, in which case it probably wouldn't work and the Spyglass may be better. Exactly what does or doesn't count as a quest is sometimes unclear to me.
I don't think bonuses affect heli flights. Just used a business class and a weathervane for the ski school and heli flights were not faster nor paid more gold...

Free2Play I have problem with the flight counters, and i believe it started after the helicopter game upgrade. My plane and helicopter destinations, stop counting the flights randomly. No matter how many i fly it just stops. I kinda discovered a work around today and is testing further on it. I reported this bug request (#8164330) to GI on 10th and i am still awaiting a reply.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I'm not sure it fits in this thread, but I'll lay it out anywayz as the urge for it came with the helicopter-update: It would be great if we would have categories in our warehouse. Helicopter-items, Weather-items, Space-items, Event-items, Repair-items, Build-items, and probably some other category I missed. Would be easier to spot what's in stock for a specific task.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
i just bought my very first crossbill, started my first flight to waterfall and then it was broken. i found that i didnt upgrade my repair base so i click on it or my crossbill will be sleeping forever.
I realize that the items required for upgrading repair base have to be found in the drop of waterfall flight…

Device
  1. Android
Free2Play
Thank you for the great update and nice update for the Helichopter.
I think it is your answer when you reduce the P's drop and everyone complains about keeping us in the game.
Well, I did the complain and now we really really really have to open the game every minutes.....
I can loose my job soon.

1 thing, when I wanna speed up Planes to come back, we used to have tab/page with the star pic, for the event flights.
Why you dissapear it?
Now I have to scroll down and now it is more complicated with the chopters in the air....
Please put it back.
I need a separate Event flights to speed up.

Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Free2Play
Thank you for the great update and nice update for the Helichopter.
I think it is your answer when you reduce the P's drop and everyone complains about keeping us in the game.
Well, I did the complain and now we really really really have to open the game every minutes.....
I can loose my job soon.

1 thing, when I wanna speed up Planes to come back, we used to have tab/page with the star pic, for the event flights.
Why you dissapear it?
Now I have to scroll down and now it is more complicated with the chopters in the air....
Please put it back.
I need a separate Event flights to speed up.

Thanks
This event does not have any 'special' locations. All of the locations are the ones that you would normally have available all of the time.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
i just bought my very first crossbill, started my first flight to waterfall and then it was broken. i found that i didnt upgrade my repair base so i click on it or my crossbill will be sleeping forever.
I realize that the items required for upgrading repair base have to be found in the drop of waterfall flight…
i did the same thing, although i flew over 30 flights before this happened
the other helis broke down all the time

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
There's a tech update coming on iOS — this week or early next week — that will fix iOS-specific problems prior to 6.1 release.

I want to warn you it will fix none of the gameplay issues you all noticed (warehouse bugs, flights not counted, etc.), so please don't be angry with it — we're fixing those as well, but those fixes will come with 6.1 release a bit later.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
There's a tech update coming on iOS — this week or early next week — that will wix iOS-specific problems prior to 6.1 release.

I want to warn you it will fix none of the gameplay issues you all noticed (warehouse bugs, flights not counted, etc.), so please don't be angry with it — we're fixing those as well, but those fixes will come with 6.1 release a bit later.
We are never angry to you. We love you. That is how we show our love. :p:p:p

Thank you Ivan.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I've just noticed that this release has cut down on the noise generated from planes. Excellent.
I've had the sound turned off for weeks, so now I can leave it on again.

It is a very interesting point, I have also noticed the shuttle is much quieter when coming into to land and then landing.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom