Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopters Are Coming

Device
  1. Android
i just bought my very first crossbill, started my first flight to waterfall and then it was broken. i found that i didnt upgrade my repair base so i click on it or my crossbill will be sleeping forever.
I realize that the items required for upgrading repair base have to be found in the drop of waterfall flight…
Any luck upgrading your repair base? I have the same problem, the Crossbill is just sitting broken right now. I somehow got the 2 platform scales needed (not sure how) but I cannot find the Rotor Balancers anywhere in my town, neighbors towns or incoming flights. I questioned GI about it and they said "don't worry you can get your parts needed for upgrade before your Crossbill breaks down" but they were wrong and did not tell me where to get these parts.

I've worked on Facebook version of Transport Empire for half a year — we've released the Quarry expansion pack back in February.

Well, I can't officially comment on current status of any project, but if there're no updates for a free to play game in a year there's a good chance there'll be no further updates in the years to come. It is feature complete, so to speak.

On a positive note, some members of the Transport Empire and Sunshine Bay teams now work on Airport City. Our team has grown, and now we have more resources to do those things that we've imagined for years.

Bit of a blast from an old post - How about merging Airport City and Sunshine Bay - Imagine controlling an airport and a marina at the same time!

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Bit of a blast from an old post - How about merging Airport City and Sunshine Bay - Imagine controlling an airport and a marina at the same time!

The idea itself is nice, but we have a handful of features that are specific to airport to be done first, and it seems there're more plane fans than yacht lovers anyway.

Two birds one stone as they say ;)
However, I would say if Sunshine Bay was on par with Airport City, it would be a much bigger hit. It seems like the neglected relative!
I used to play sunshine Bay and loved it, but it quit communicating with the servers. I deleted it for a while, but when I tried to download it again, but it was gone from windows store. :(

I used to play sunshine Bay and loved it, but it quit communicating with the servers. I deleted it for a while, but when I tried to download it again, but it was gone from windows store. :(

I havent played in a while as it seemed so hampered compared to AC. I did really enjoy it though.
I still think merging the two - AC with a marine area would make an amazing game.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
I havent played in a while as it seemed so hampered compared to AC. I did really enjoy it though.
I still think merging the two - AC with a marine area would make an amazing game.
I used to play Sunshine Bay for a while some years back alongside with AC.
I had same thoughts as you Dave that it would be great to combine both games.
I like planes a lot more but like yachts too. :D

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
many time I realize I have too take time with the mobile game. I've been through addiction game mobile especially a numbers game at mobidescargar. they truly addictive

Top Bottom