Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cinemania event

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, got many of them. Send out my 20 for today but couldn't return to you all. Surely you get one back but it can take 2 or 3 days but put it on my list.

Drop rate from the planes is very poor, even when using a spyglass.
Still need 30 films but the other collection is complete and also build a hotel. Keep on hoping that the visiting planes will drop films since I can't play that long daily.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Thanks for all the received gifts, got many of them. Send out my 20 for today but couldn't return to you all. Surely you get one back but it can take 2 or 3 days but put it on my list.

Drop rate from the planes is very poor, even when using a spyglass.
Still need 30 films but the other collection is complete and also build a hotel. Keep on hoping that the visiting planes will drop films since I can't play that long daily.

once you complete the bow tie collection the drop rate goes from 90 % to about 25 %. Which usual for these kind of events, if 2 out 3 collections are completed.

Coming late for the event. When I tried to build a VIP Lounge, I got an error that "You do not have enough space for this building". Isn't the build takes 2x2 space?
The building can only be built on the airport side with the runways and the hangars,

PS. I still have you in all my ring accounts so if you need to visit movie theaters and VIP check those accounts out.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20n1f6qk
Username
Air17
The building can only be built on the airport side with the runways and the hangars,

PS. I still have you in all my ring accounts so if you need to visit movie theaters and VIP check those accounts out.

Thank you. Now I got it. I asked GI to migrate my game from windows tablet to Android phone. So I lost all my neighbors.
Strange thing is that after migration, the game on Android device keeps old game code. I remember the last I requested that, the game code was changed too.
After I resolve this, I will reapply to join fuel ring.

Top Bottom