Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cinemania event

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Just a little public service announcement don't just visit neighbors vip lounges without looking for
retro theaters. Retros always drop as vips drop often you have a guaranteed 5 drops if they have 6
retros. I have had several people visit my vips without looking for my retros. I think I am just going
to store the vips as I have all the bowties collected. ( I knew those stupid golden toads would have a use someday) :ROFLMAO:
Sending request from both of my accounts...oops. I I didn't because I don't have a code for you. Sorry.

Last edited:
I don't know about anyone else but I think this quest is fun because it's easy. 60 films in a day easily, hotel into and out of storage so no pain of looking for additional items. Bow ties are getting there, but in 2 hours everyone who built when activity started will come on line. Visit 50 theatres today and finish tomorrow. Dont get point of vip lounges when theatres are each time. If theyd made it 3 retro and 3 vip would have been more challenging, or longer.

Do you think completing the event stops your buildings giving bow ties to neighbours? I decided that it probably didn't, but don't know.
My experience with previous events is that if you visit a neighbor, he/she should only have the correct buildings, it is not important whether he/she is currently playing the event. I put my 6 Universities from the warehouse one week before the event started for me (iOS :)), but they were visited many times and I believe they dropped items.

My experience with previous events is that if you visit a neighbor, he/she should only have the correct buildings, it is not important whether he/she is currently playing the event. I put my 6 Universities from the warehouse one week before the event started for me (iOS :)), but they were visited many times and I believe they dropped items.
it was a "just in case" but based on your experience i'll probably close it today

Top Bottom