Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Attention, pilots on iPhone/iPad!

Question to IOS players with 5.2.25 (the grey icon) - can you play the Easter event on this version? I see it in the description of the update, but don't see the event icon in my game at all, nor I see clovers and bunnies around the city :).
No, the Easter event is not on the 5.2.25 version, the grayed out version. Also, like Pakman I already deleted the new buggy version.

Meagansoroka

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
meagansoroka
Question to IOS players with 5.2.25 (the grey icon) - can you play the Easter event on this version? I see it in the description of the update, but don't see the event icon in my game at all, nor I see clovers and bunnies around the city :).
Mine is the same way. No event showing, but all of thee new levels added. The mystery city square offer appeared this morning. I'm hoping the event does the same thing!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Not sure I can specifically answer your question but I didn't see the event until I got version 5.3.24
So, you're on new profile already. It looks they are moving now, so as Ivan announce, in few hours we should all be on new version of the game.
All should works fine meanwhile. Lets wait and leave to GI "some room" to do their best. They will fix it asap!

MelMel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
!Rotterdam123!
Username
Rotterdam air8
If you played on iPad and installed new app and then started a profile transfer that has gone wrong and didn't finish - please DO NOT delete the new app. This will simplify the process of fixing things for us. Hopefully everyone who got level 1 after transfer will get their profile back just in a few more hours.

This sounds hopeful, thanks for keeping us up to date!

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Thanks Ivan, that's some hopeful news this morning.

Now, here's hoping they can solve the other group (which I'm part of) where we didn't get the transfer window pop up at all.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
My (old) Airport City HD icon has reappeared on my iPad desktop. It plays perfectly except for the lack of an Easter quest. Thank you, GI/404 for such a speedy fix. I did keep the (new) Airport City game and played it up to Level 5 in case we have to enter a code into the new game to bring it up to the level of the old game. (Huh?!?)
Cheers,
Tom

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
For those of you on iPad who are stuck at level 1, this worked for me:

• If you're not seeing the prompt to download your game immediately, play the new game to level 3 when you get the option to create a username (you may have to tap the "social" icon at the bottom). That prompted me to get to the window to restore my existing game to the new version of the app.
  • I did run into a few server connection issues, so I just tried again. Eventually, it worked. I never deleted the app, but instead closed it by double-tapping the home button and swiping it up. Took maybe 20-30 minutes yesterday morning. Since then, all of my neighbors are showing up and everything is running perfectly.
  • The only snafu I encountered was somehow my level 1 game was in my alliance so I have to re-join when my existing game downloaded.
Hope this helps!
ekrzbk.png

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
My wife's iPad Pro prompted to upgrade from Airport City HD (5.2), installed Airport City (5.3) with a blank profile -- both versions still exist on the iPad but it's not offering to restore her profile to the 5.3 version. Any ideas?
I would suggest she play the game until level 3. When it asks for a username, don't put one in, but instead hit the X in the upper right corner and it *should* give her the prompt to download her existing game from the server. That's what worked for me on my iPad Pro.

I would suggest she play the game until level 3. When it asks for a username, don't put one in, but instead hit the X in the upper right corner and it *should* give her the prompt to download her existing game from the server. That's what worked for me on my iPad Pro.

Thank you for your response :)

I have tried as you suggested. The 5.3 version now says "Welcome back GamerTag" but doesn't prompt to restore data ... both versions do .. guess we might have to just give it time. Not sure what else to do.

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
Thank you for your response :)

I have tried as you suggested. The 5.3 version now says "Welcome back GamerTag" but doesn't prompt to restore data ... both versions do .. guess we might have to just give it time. Not sure what else to do.
I'm sorry that didn't work for you. It may be beneficial to send them a ticket. That way they can specifically look at her account and make sure it comes back as quickly as possible.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
I've finally attempted updating my iPad game. I have an iPhone game and iPad. I would like them separate. iPhone updated fine.

As for iPad...I opened my game, got the "update" recommendation in game, and it took me to the App Store and I downloaded it.

Something that I haven't read about here is...my original iPad game icon is blue and titled, "Airport City HD", whereas the game I just downloaded is also blue for the icon color, but labeled, "Airport City". No gray color icon.

However, when I go now into the App Store, there is a gray AC icon and "update" option. This one is called, "Airport City HD - M.." (I cannot read the whole title as it is not visible).

Not sure what to do now...do I "update" from the App Store? But which game already on my iPad will that update? My original blue "Airport City HD" icon or the new blue "Airport City" icon? So confusing...

On a side note, I do have separate Game Center logins for my iPad and iPhone, and each device has been logged into those separate logins for weeks.

BatKi69

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
transfered my ipad games SheenaNK and CheyenneNK to newest version, only lost all my neighbors: please all my forum neighbors delete my former games (0 stars, level 1) and accept me again.

What I did?
When (in grey version) offer to switch to new version came again, I accepted. New version opened and this time transfer and download from server worked. Even got my 10 greens!

Top Bottom