Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Attention, pilots on iPhone/iPad!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
upload_2017-3-24_14-20-1.png

Important news for all iPhone and iPad players! The versions of the game for iPhone and iPad, which used to be two independent apps, are finally merging, making all Airport City players on iOS devices one big happy family. To make the transition easier, we’ll tell you what you can expect and how to prepare for it. The merging will happen in update 5.3. Get ready!

What does this all mean?

This means you won’t need to contact our support team every time you want to restore your game progress after changing devices or reinstalling the app. The game will prompt you to download your saved progress if any progress can be found. Keep in mind that you need an internet connection in order to do so. Hooray! In addition to that, you can now save your progress even if you play on several devices. The game will allow you to select the most up-to-date saved game. You will also finally be able to change your game username! You’ll receive a Friend Code, which other players can use to add you as a friend, and can then change your username as you see fit!
We’re sure you have some questions. We’ve tried to answer them in advance.

I play on my iPhone. What should I do?

It’s simple! Just update the game to the latest version and keep playing as usual.

I play on my iPad. What should I do?

Update the game to the latest version and launch the app while your device is connected to the internet. In the game, you’ll see a window informing you about a newer version being available. Press the Install button, go to the App Store, and download the new version of the game.

17492862_1166122573510047_1765168530329630568_o.jpg

"New Version Available" Window

As an added bonus, you get 10 Airport Cash for installing the updated app. Your progress will be restored as soon as you launch the newly installed game. You’ll see a window like this:
17504220_1166150956840542_1432651655707102293_o.png

Profile restoration window

On the left, you will see your local progress, and on the right, you'll see the progress saved on our server. Select the one you need, and continue playing! After that, you can delete the old Airport City that will no longer be supported, which is shown with a grayed out icon.

17434825_1166123406843297_2159787344433320769_o.jpg

If you want to play on your iPhone as well, just download the game on it, and the progress from your iPad will sync up automatically. Play anywhere, anytime! If you have questions or have encountered some kind of a problem, feel free to contact our support team!

I play both on my iPad and my iPhone, and I want to have the same progress on both devices. What should I do?

It’s always nice to see skilled pilots who are true masters of their craft! If you’ve been waiting to sync your game progress on various devices, now you can do so. Just update the game on your iPad, launch it, and select the saved progress you want to continue with. After that, update the game on your iPhone. IMPORTANT: selecting one of the saved games makes the other one unavailable. Choose wisely!

I play both on my iPad and my iPhone, but I’m building 2 different airports. What should I do to keep game progress separate on my devices?

Don’t panic! First of all, you need to decide whether you want to have the same game progress on all your devices or if you want each device to have its own game with its own progress. In the first case, everything’s simple. Just update the game on both devices and select the profile you want to use upon launch! If it’s the latter case, follow these instructions: 1. You can manually select the desired game progress upon launching the app. Remember that the other progress (the one you DID NOT choose) will be lost. Make sure to think twice before pressing the Select button. 2. If for some reason your game isn’t connected to a Game Center account, you can create an account under Settings -> Game Center. If you're having trouble, contact our support team, and they’ll help you. 3. In most cases, you’ll have the game on both devices connected to one Game Center ID.

You must connect your games to different Game Center accounts in order to keep progress separate on two different devices.

Signing in to Game Center with a different account will require you to register an additional Apple ID beforehand.
17436007_1165961426859495_8754988238882091995_o.png

Details: How to sign out from the Game Center: Open the Settings app and select Game Center.

You’ll see the connected Apple ID. Press on it and select Sign Out.

How to sign in to the Game Center: Open the Settings app, scroll down and select Game Center. If you aren’t signed into the Game Center, you will see a Sign In option on the screen. Tap it and sign in with your Apple ID.

That’s it! Now you have two separate Game Center IDs on two separate devices. You can keep playing two separate games, without ever losing any progress.

I didn’t understand a thing/My case is different from the ones in this FAQ

Not to worry! Before attempting to solve any issues on your own, contact our support team. They would be happy to help you out!

F.A.Q. taken from here.

Stay tuned for news about the coming update, and don’t hesitate to ask questions in the comments below!

Last edited:

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
@Gt city I see no mention of the free videos. Is this the price we paid for the C/M/B and todays 3x green offer?
I wouldn't imagine that should change. This seems like they are just migrating to utilizing Game Center to manage syncing games across iOS devices, which is a more modern way to handle game progress and alleviates some burden from G!

Good and bad in everything I guess. Though being able to finally change my username when I want instead of being "username Dale" forever is a good thing, it looks like we will lose the ability to run 2 games on one device as we do now using the iphone app on the ipad. Looks like I'm going to need to pull out an old phone or two...
I always wondered if usernameDale was your first and long term choice :ROFLMAO::D.

I'm running 5 accounts, one on phone, 2 on 2 iPads. I've already nicked one daughters old iPad as she upgraded to MacBook, looks like I'll be taking the other one's too! I've already set up new Apple and Game Centre Ids- not difficult to do, and once you've logged into the new game centre ID, you can switch the Apple ID back so all devices are linked again (except the games). Not sure what to do with the 5th account, worked hard on it lately so that it too now has QLs running as support. Seems such a waste to lose it :(

Are you telling me there is a way to start a new account on another device and then move my support account over there without losing my progress or ruining my main game? I've got a support ticket in awaiting a response from GI. I'm hoping to move DaleSupport2 and keep username Dale on the ipad. DaleSupport2 is currently using the iphone version of the game on the same ipad as my main account.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
Gt city,

Forgive me for being a bit dense, but I'm hoping you or someone here can help me with this by advice.

I play two games. One on iPad, one on iPhone. Neither device is currently signed into Game Center, however both devices use the same Apple ID.

I plan on signing into Game Center with my Apple ID on my oldest game, which is my iPad. However, I'm not sure what to do on my 2nd game (iPhone) after reading the FAQs. I would like to keep it.

It appears I need a 2nd Apple ID for my iPhone game. But...if I create a new, 2nd Apple ID, will I lose all the apps associated with my original Apple ID on my iPhone?

Anyone's advice would be much appreciated!

Are you telling me there is a way to start a new account on another device and then move my support account over there without losing my progress or ruining my main game? I've got a support ticket in awaiting a response from GI. I'm hoping to move DaleSupport2 and keep username Dale on the ipad. DaleSupport2 is currently using the iphone version of the game on the same ipad as my main account.
That is correct.

Gt city,

Forgive me for being a bit dense, but I'm hoping you or someone here can help me with this by advice.

I play two games. One on iPad, one on iPhone. Neither device is currently signed into Game Center, however both devices use the same Apple ID.

I plan on signing into Game Center with my Apple ID on my oldest game, which is my iPad. However, I'm not sure what to do on my 2nd game (iPhone) after reading the FAQs. I would like to keep it.

It appears I need a 2nd Apple ID for my iPhone game. But...if I create a new, 2nd Apple ID, will I lose all the apps associated with my original Apple ID on my iPhone?

Anyone's advice would be much appreciated!
The game of AC will use your game centre ID, not your Apple ID. Here's what I did...

1. Log out my Apple ID of my iPad or phone (in App Store or iTunes?). Create a new one (requires a different email address).

2. Then log into game centre with new email address as well.

3. Once again, log out your Apple ID (your new one) and log back in with your old one.

4. The Game centre ID will not change (i.e. Stays with the new email details) but the rest of you apps (those that don't use game centre) will continue as normal.

So essentially, you can have lots of different games on different iOS devices, with all devices using the same Apple ID, as long as each game account has its own individual game centre details. Note, if you play other games across your devices, like candy crush or others that allow multiple devices to run the same account, you may be in trouble ;)

Like you bob, I have 2 games on one device but I may just take this opportunity to clean out all my old games. I originally set them up to help with green and blue launches to get plenty of firsts for alien legacys etc. I no longer need to do that and those games I just log in daily to send my main a flight item - Nav mod etc. It's no big deal to set up another game on my windows tablet and switch windows ids. My phone and iPad are synced together in so many ways it's going to be easier to clean all my support games out. All my fuel ring games are on win devices so they won't be affected, I think I'll just stay with them.

Sure, you just start a new game on a new device, reach level 3, send a ticket to GI with the old and the new code and GI will transfer you the game. If transferred to the same platform, no worries at all. If transferred to a different platform (I did it with my gift support game from iPad /iPhone app as a second game/ to Android tablet, Fencat did it as well /afaik/, you will loose your neighbors and alliance and you will have to invite them again, but the game progress, coins, greens etc. will be transferred untouched.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
The game of AC will use your game centre ID, not your Apple ID. Here's what I did...

1. Log out my Apple ID of my iPad or phone (in App Store or iTunes?). Create a new one (requires a different email address).

2. Then log into game centre with new email address as well.

3. Once again, log out your Apple ID (your new one) and log back in with your old one.

4. The Game centre ID will not change (i.e. Stays with the new email details) but the rest of you apps (those that don't use game centre) will continue as normal.

So essentially, you can have lots of different games on different iOS devices, with all devices using the same Apple ID, as long as each game account has its own individual game centre details. Note, if you play other games across your devices, like candy crush or others that allow multiple devices to run the same account, you may be in trouble ;)

Thank you Bob69bob, I will try that!

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hey all!

We expect the update to launch in early April and are doing everything possible to ensure this will go smooth.
It will have many cool things besides the merge of two iOS platforms, and I'll get back to you a bit later with a list of latest UI tweaks we did specifically as they may not be immediately noticeable like new collections, but will be of use for everyone.

However, if you have several profiles both on iPad and iPhone and want to keep them all — several steps will be required as listed in the FAQ we've prepared. Please read it, and if you are still unsure what to do — drop a ticket to support team.

Free videos are provided by us, but are not 'developed' by our team, sometimes there're just no free ads available for your region or the daily limit has been reached. We've added more ways to get free stuff from ads throughout the game starting with next update, but please don't count it as the only way to get something — everything's designed to be possible to get for free without watching ads by getting drops from flights, or gifts, or visiting buildings, if you are persistent.

And thanks for playing Airport City!

Top Bottom