Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Attention, pilots on iPhone/iPad!

MelMel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
!Rotterdam123!
Username
Rotterdam air8
Hi,
For those who are not getting Profile Restoration Window, Please follow these steps and you might get Restoration Window -;
In settings - privacy -advertising - limit app tracking
turn limit ad tracking off, and then tap “reset identifier”
then open and close old app with grey icon, then - open new one and the profile restoration window will appear
I am not sure if it works 100% or not but you can try
Good Luck (y)

Thanks, this also solved my issues!! I have a working game now, but lost all my neighbours and no longer in my alliance, so have some extra work ahead of me today....

To everyone who reads this: it would be great if you could add me as your neighbour!! :)

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Ivan, I have sent a ticket from the first day of the update and was told that there would be a fix shortly. My problem, like Pakman, is that the update allows me to convert to the updated version of AC, but it is prompting me to convert an old game that has been terminated for approximately a month!! The GI servers want me to select a deleted game and will not give me the option to select my current iPad game.

You did warn us that this update would cause problems if we had two versions of AC on one iPad, which I did, the HD & non HD versions. However, per your advice, I did terminate the support game and my main game is the only one associated with the game center ID and the only one on my iPad. I don't understand how your servers are still showing the terminated game instead of the current game. Also, in reading the forums today, Pakman was able to get his main game on the update, but mine still is showing the terminated version. VERY, VERY frustrated!!!

Fortunately, I can and am still playing the nonupdated, grayed out version. I do have the new updated version also, prompting me to load the old, terminated game, which I haven't done. I simply close out of the new version without choosing. So I should not delete this incorrect, new version??? How will there be a fix on the new version when it won't give me the correct game to migrate?

Hey,
there's solution that we've found — the one AJ posted — that works for those who had "ad tracking off" either by defalut or by choice.
Unfortunately, our profile restoration depends on that option, so try to do those steps. It should work. As soon as our support team gets to your ticket, they'll probably advice you more or less the same. Even if everything fails, we can find your profile on our server if you've played online at least occasionally.

You can turn off that option back after you restore your profile, but it's recommended to leave it in case you want to do a profile restoration by yourself later without support team (say, moving on to a new iOS phone or tablet).

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Hey,
there's solution that we've found — the one AJ posted — that works for those who had "ad tracking off" either by defalut or by choice.
Unfortunately, our profile restoration depends on that option, so try to do those steps. It should work. As soon as our support team gets to your ticket, they'll probably advice you more or less the same. Even if everything fails, we can find your profile on our server if you've played online at least occasionally.

You can turn off that option back after you restore your profile, but it's recommended to leave it in case you want to do a profile restoration by yourself without support team (say, moving on to a new iOS phone or tablet).

Thanks Ivan - however, will the neighbors list and Alliance be restored? Or that's gone now?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
So - people on iPad - what's the correct way to update in the opinions of those who have been successful.

Go through Apple Store and update to the 5.2.25 grey icon game - or go through the update screen that pops up in the game itself

1. Update to 5.2.25 grey icon game if you play any older iPad version.
2. Get an update screen that pops up.
3. Get a blue icon app from the update screen
4. Start profile transfer
5. Wait a minute before closing it or deleting it!
6. If everying's cool, that's it.
7. If you've lost something like friends or want to get a compensation for something like Mint running - file a ticket to support team.

1. Update to 5.2.25 grey icon game if you play any older iPad version.
2. Get an update screen that pops up.
3. Get a blue icon app from the update screen
4. Start profile transfer
5. Wait a minute before closing it or deleting it!
6. If everying's cool, that's it.
7. If you've lost something like friends or want to get a compensation for something like Mint running - file a ticket to support team.
Just to let you know Free2Play - it all went well. I thought You might need the good news with all the problems you have at the moment with the update

I'm not getting invites from anyone right now. I think if I send I'm ok but nothing is coming through to me.

To make matters worse I installed on my phone and the server pulled my game down. Now I can't get my progress from the phone back to the server to go back to my iPad and the games are out of sync. The iPad game no longer shows any neighbors or my current launch (which was prior to going over to the phone) but it's all on my phone.

If the main point of this release was syncing across devices then this is a pretty irritating problem. New ticket here I come

Last edited:

Flayer6

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Flayer6
Username
Flayer6
Hi,
For those who are not getting Profile Restoration Window, Please follow these steps and you might get Restoration Window -;
In settings - privacy -advertising - limit app tracking
turn limit ad tracking off, and then tap “reset identifier”
then open and close old app with grey icon, then - open new one and the profile restoration window will appear
I am not sure if it works 100% or not but you can try
Good Luck (y)
Ridiculously that worked. However, if I were to restore the server version now - I'm afraid I might lose most of this week's progress (finished Easter quest, upgraded terminal to lvl 11, expanded city) and there's no guarantee I get my 498 friends back, my alliance and the 10 greenies.

MelMel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
!Rotterdam123!
Username
Rotterdam air8
@Davescharf @Pit1024 I didn't receive your invites so sent you one back. Hope it works! @PeterNL thanks for the invite! Yours. Did receive haha

Dave, hope your problems will be solved soon, sounds very frustrating... :( Here the biggest remaining problem seems to be that my flights aren't counted for my allience... already missed 4 days of flying and now it keeps showing zero... :mad:

@Davescharf @Pit1024 I didn't receive your invites so sent you one back. Hope it works! @PeterNL thanks for the invite! Yours. Did receive haha

Dave, hope your problems will be solved soon, sounds very frustrating... :( Here the biggest remaining problem seems to be that my flights aren't counted for my allience... already missed 4 days of flying and now it keeps showing zero... :mad:
Invitation received and accepted. Indeed, it was good that you send your invitation. My one was still pending ... to a lvl1 game :)

Top Bottom