Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.7 update

I saw the same thing on the kiosk - it said I got one but couldn't find it anywhere, then when I rechecked, it said you have to finished the collection 5 times to get the kiosk. Finally got 1.

Also, cannot access alliance office store either. On android.

Oh so u need to finish 5 to get the kiosk ... Ok thanks for this info

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I saw the same thing on the kiosk - it said I got one but couldn't find it anywhere, then when I rechecked, it said you have to finished the collection 5 times to get the kiosk. Finally got 1.

Also, cannot access alliance office store either. On android.
@crescent moon and @Etshk i think the alliance office is merged with the main now. Ivans statement on page 1 of this thread

• Alliance Store is now merged into the main Store for the general convenience; you'll still need to build Alliance HQ & Alliance Office to have access to the best goodies, though

@crescent moon and @Etshk i think the alliance office is merged with the main now. Ivans statement on page 1 of this thread

• Alliance Store is now merged into the main Store for the general convenience; you'll still need to build Alliance HQ & Alliance Office to have access to the best goodies, though

Oh thanks for that too :) I missed that as it seems

THANK YOU! You're right. Feel much better now, and very glad I didn't submit a ticket!!

I forgot this - where do knives come from? Seems like an easy event and a good chance to earn some starts from event destinations if you have not done so.
No, not an easy one. Especially due to knives and hope letters shortage. Without hope letters you won’t be able to fly special destinations. I have 6 post offices already built and only got 2 of those letters. Drops from parcels around the city are also horrible. And without being able to fly to those destinations you won’t finish the event

There is some bugs Ivan Free2Play in the update , when planes land and in hanger I can't see them, mail Kiosk collection I finished two and no mail kiosk gift building , can't access alliance office store, I am on iOS
I see what you mean about not seeing the planes when they land. Had to go to the active flights tab and click complete, then the empty plane showed up. At least it's not lost somewhere in the cloud like they were a few months ago, and I did get credit for the flights.

With knives being only obtainable by visiting neighbors, 3-starring destinations will be a nightmare...
Besides, the competition for leagues will be affect too, unless you buy that expensive philatelic museum
I’ll give this event a go, but I’m not very excited with it
Just do what you can. I failed this event last year (because knives drop was awful), hopefully it gives me an edge this year, if windows ever puts the update up.

Just do what you can. I failed this event last year (because knives drop was awful), hopefully it gives me an edge this year, if windows ever puts the update up.
Out of the 3 games I was playing last year, I finished the event on only one. Knife drop this year is still pretty bad - 2-4 knives per neighbor visit - using no bonuses.

With knives being only obtainable by visiting neighbors, 3-starring destinations will be a nightmare...
Besides, the competition for leagues will be affect too, unless you buy that expensive philatelic museum
I’ll give this event a go, but I’m not very excited with it
What I remember from last year, I needed knives only to fulfil first task. For flights I built 6 Post Offices and they dropped enough Letters of Hope to 3-* all destinations incl. Jumbo.
Can't say yet what this year's drop rate is.

Last edited:
What I remember from last year, I needed knifes only to fulfil first task. For flights I built 6 Post Offices and they dropped enough Letters of Hope to 3-* all destinations incl. Jumbo.
Can't say yet what this year's drop rate is.
Not quite. Knives dropped from parcels in neighbors cities also, which allowed, as now, to obtain letters of hope from parcels in your ac.
I know that because I wasn’t using the forum yet and didn’t realize that there was a special building needed for the quest ( post office of course) :banghead::banghead::banghead::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This year I started with dozens of post office items in my warehouse (not bad, it allowed me to build 6 of them yesterday!):ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom