Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.7 update

That's just UI updated here, no new gameplay, no new stars (well, at least now). I know it's a bit boring to call it a feature, but as Airport City runs for many years and has tons of interfaces, many of the older ones lag behind in terms of usability, and we try to bring them up to date one by one.
ivan why do us windows players have to wait to start the event, now this makes the rankings unfair, we should all start together (n) or are we having are own rankings like the old days

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04b4mozo
Username
matt
I see no purpose for the event gifted items from neighbors? Scanner, mail sorter etc all seem to have no purpose at all in this event.. Am I missing something here or what.

D

Deleted member 5399

Are you adjusting your time zone for daylight savings time? I'm UTC -6 and it's not yet 10:40 AM here. In the winter I'm UTC -7. So if you are normally (winter) UTC -6 and are now in daylight savings time then you should be UTC -5.
My bad lol
I'm in Wisconsin whaddya want for a cheesehead

Device
  1. Windows PC
Just downloaded in UK I don't know if anybody has noticed the new bank with interesting discounts.

Attachments

• 2018-05-29 (1).png
    2018-05-29 (1).png
    893.6 KB · Views: 207
I know. QA's taking a little bit longer than usual. It should be out later tonight.
hi ivan i thought you might like to know since the update on win there are few problems, 1 when the planes hanger there selves after the flight the pilot cap dosnt show so it dosnt look like there is a plane there (n) 2 when you move the game around with a mouse or your finger it freezes very badly :mad: before my surface pro was very smooth (y)

Thank s Ivan

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
I just downloaded the new version on my elderly iPad 2 with 16gb memory and it does not start up any longer. Previously it was really struggling and always took munimum 5 minutes to load up the game. Does the new version require just over 16gb to run now? I’m not sure if I want to go out and buy a new iPad just to continue playing. It’s going to be a tough decision if that is the case.

D

Deleted member 5399

I just downloaded the new version on my elderly iPad 2 with 16gb memory and it does not start up any longer. Previously it was really struggling and always took munimum 5 minutes to load up the game. Does the new version require just over 16gb to run now? I’m not sure if I want to go out and buy a new iPad just to continue playing. It’s going to be a tough decision if that is the case.
I'd hate to lose another friend, but understand

Top Bottom