Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.7 update

guys whats up?
I get since a few hours constantly a popup that I should do an update - but in App Store there is no new update ....

currently playing on 6.7.34
The next update is 6.7.35 and nothing much is up it's just a fix of bugs and a possible new good bugs.

There'll be no Windows tech update, as we had time to include everything needed with 6.7 update there.
Sadness here. :(:(:( I was hoping the tech update would fix the alliance flight roll-back. When I land 6 planes, the count goes up properly, then it goes right back down by at least 1 flight - happens on my 2 windows games. I haven't submitted a ticket, as I've been submitting tickets weekly on other problems and I'm beginning to get a complex. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sadness here. :(:(:( I was hoping the tech update would fix the alliance flight roll-back. When I land 6 planes, the count goes up properly, then it goes right back down by at least 1 flight - happens on my 2 windows games. I haven't submitted a ticket, as I've been submitting tickets weekly on other problems and I'm beginning to get a complex. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hi there are you getting issues the game freezing and unable sometimes to move the screen around with a mouse or finger ,,,touch screen all moving items stuttering ie landing planes icon and airport tower !!!! mine is really bad i have to plug the mains back in to calm it down it becomes a bit easier to play

Hi there are you getting issues the game freezing and unable sometimes to move the screen around with a mouse or finger ,,,touch screen all moving items stuttering ie landing planes icon and airport tower !!!! mine is really bad i have to plug the mains back in to calm it down it becomes a bit easier to play
Both windows games freeze if I click on the flight tab or on anything to do with a helicoptor. Sometimes I have to close the game, sometimes it will start back up on it's own. I've noticed on Task Manager, my disk usage is 100%, doesn't show that it's airport city, but it goes back down when I close the game.

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
The update fixes the "Out of stock" Dukes problems.I was bought the mystery bonus with 8000 and after update appears again.I was bought also 2 MS and 1 PED(out of stock for second) and after 2+2 are available for sale

Both windows games freeze if I click on the flight tab or on anything to do with a helicoptor. Sometimes I have to close the game, sometimes it will start back up on it's own. I've noticed on Task Manager, my disk usage is 100%, doesn't show that it's airport city, but it goes back down when I close the game.
i would up load a video but when ever i try this site want let me, i have sent all the details to the tech guys and videos i hope they correct it. AND my battery usage has gone through the ceiling iv had to turn down the resolution down so much because the graphics have been stepped up since the last update

i would up load a video but when ever i try this site want let me, i have sent all the details to the tech guys and videos i hope they correct it. AND my battery usage has gone through the ceiling iv had to turn down the resolution down so much because the graphics have been stepped up since the last update
AC was an energy zapper way back, the devices scream when running it. Most iOS users are on a screen 12” or less - the graphics don’t need to be 4K!

AC was an energy zapper way back, the devices scream when running it. Most iOS users are on a screen 12” or less - the graphics don’t need to be 4K!
... and is generating internet traffic like hell - yesterday I was on Swiss flight to New York (7h flight), I used 1 voucher for 50Mb, I switched off all background refreshes on the iPad, I closed all other apps so I had only AC and browser with airportcitygame.com open. Voucher was used in 2 -3 hrs. Then I took the one of my wife (fortunately she found some nice movies so she was watching them all the time) and the second voucher was over 1 or 2 hours before the end of the flight. So 100Mb for 4-5 hrs AC only :eek:

... and is generating internet traffic like hell - yesterday I was on Swiss flight to New York (7h flight), I used 1 voucher for 50Mb, I switched off all background refreshes on the iPad, I closed all other apps so I had only AC and browser with airportcitygame.com open. Voucher was used in 2 -3 hrs. Then I took the one of my wife (fortunately she found some nice movies so she was watching them all the time) and the second voucher was over 1 or 2 hours before the end of the flight. So 100Mb for 4-5 hrs AC only :eek:
Ahh, Megabytes of data. I remember when... :rolleyes::whistle::coffee:. Talking about data in measurements of MB is like pricing something in copper coins.

Edit: I just checked my iPad out of curiosity and AC has averaged around 5GB/month over the last 6 months. I’ve reset statistics and have to check again in 4 weeks time :).

Ahh, Megabytes of data. I remember when... :rolleyes::whistle::coffee:. Talking about data in measurements of MB is like pricing something in copper coins.

Edit: I just checked my iPad out of curiosity and AC has averaged around 5GB/month over the last 6 months. I’ve reset statistics and have to check again in 4 weeks time :).
I'm also not used to talk MB since ages, but the nice airline company Swiss of Switzerland (subsidiary of even nicer German Lufthansa :)) is not - they offer 20Mb, 50Mb, 120Mb and 220Mb vouchers with prices resp. 9, 19, 39 and 59 CHF (1 CHF = 0.86 EUR resp. 1.02 usd). Good that we got 50Mb voucher each for free.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I'm also not used to talk MB since ages, but the nice airline company Swiss of Switzerland (subsidiary of even nicer German Lufthansa :)) is not - they offer 20Mb, 50Mb, 120Mb and 220Mb vouchers with prices resp. 9, 19, 39 and 59 CHF (1 CHF = 0.86 EUR resp. 1.02 usd). Good that we got 50Mb voucher each for free.
50 Mb? Does that airliner fly back in time? Early 2000’s where Mb actually meant something? :rolleyes::)

Top Bottom