Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.22 update

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hmmm yeah 'apoplectic' sums up all us Window player's 100% :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::whistle: - we are all get in a 'rage' of 'fury' due to this one game (someone obviously has a Dictionary with them :sleep:) ...Pfft FFS honestly (the main cause is gifting tbf) :censored: it's always been hit and miss on ALL devices, they release it on the same day pmsl from the past few years of experience then it's up to Google Play, Windows Store etc to be released...sorry I must have just gone into 'a apoplectic shock' of course real life not included :rolleyes:

But yeah GI I agree on one thing here please give us all a break with the constant events for a week or so at least (y)

Last edited:
Bring on the events as quick as possible.

I also think it would be good to involve the helicopters more, they are a part of the airport and seem to be totally under utilised. I don’t get why people don’t like them, I hear things like they loose money - every flight has a cost and aircraft cost more. The helis give some great bonus buildings and plenty of flight items.

Bring on the events as quick as possible.

I also think it would be good to involve the helicopters more, they are a part of the airport and seem to be totally under utilised. I don’t get why people don’t like them, I hear things like they loose money - every flight has a cost and aircraft cost more. The helis give some great bonus buildings and plenty of flight items.
I don’t like helis because I find them too time consuming and way too complicated... Produce a, b and c, use them to produce f, g and h, and then follow on to x, y and z.... :hungover::wtf:
That’s why I tried some other GI games like transport empire and others and got exhausted in no time
And worse, it takes a LOT of space: for the new factories, the new pass buildings, the new repair center, the new this, the new that.... :depressed:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I don't understand why people complain about wanting a break between events. If you want a break, just don't join in the event.

Oh btw everyone, It's Independent Women's Day around the World today just for reference and me not been a bloke and all :dummy1:, plus due to the minority of women on this forum plus all the "private" chatter (so you think :sneaky: ) just for 'likes'. IF I want to do it and it's beneficial to me then I will - if not, I won't...my game, my decision, end off. Not a complaint at all, they're obviously making a great profit, (well done GI from all these events #respect :)). I'm in a event/fuel ring and like others, we now have to way up the pros and cons that may come along, also with the release date!

Oh btw everyone, It's Independent Women's Day around the World today just for reference and me not been a bloke and all :dummy1:, plus due to the minority of women on this forum plus all the "private" chatter (so you think :sneaky: ) just for 'likes'. IF I want to do it and it's beneficial to me then I will - if not, I won't...my game, my decision, end off. Not a complaint at all, they're obviously making a great profit, (well done GI from all these events #respect :)). I'm in a event/fuel ring and like others, we now have to way up the pros and cons that may come along, also with the release date!
You are so spot on - the beauty of this game is so many different people from all round the world playing the game in their way, but coming together in this community - the politicians could learn so much - so the event is there and you have free choice!
friends.jpg

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Happy belated International Womens Day to the few yet treasured women on the forum who have been great neighbors to me: @Aviatrix, @Dalija, @TeresaLisboa, @Madge59230 , @Swall5432 , @Robobobo888 and of course to you @LjGibbs . The game would not be nearly as fun without you ladies. :watching::D

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Why are we bickering here about events? We are all play AC because we love the game :love:. Events will always be a love/hate relationship - diversity with little reward is the best we can hope for. I am looking forward to Season 7 of Game of Thrones - but Dancing with Leprechauns is unlikely to warrant YouTube Trailers, thousands of speculative online posts, articles in Sunday Newspaper Supplements worldwide or invites for the development team (of Dancing with Leprechauns) on primetime TV chatshows! :ROFLMAO:

I expect the opportunity for earning some extra destination stars, purchase of some fuel additive bonuses to keep my alliance pax high without too much green cash expenditure, a few bonus chests if I enter the spirit of the Event, and another building to store in my warehouse if I successfully complete the event (lets be honest here, the recent reward buildings for completing events have been frankly "pants" i.e. rubbish if not understanding English humour). Meanwhile I prefer completing spaceship launches, alliance flights, and adventure flights rather than completing events, and my allocation of resources to the event will reflect that. :facepalm:

But if any of you guys want to go "all out to complete the event" then why not? This game is so good because it allows us to focus on what makes us happy, irrespective of what other players do. :happy:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
Why are we bickering here about events? We are all play AC because we love the game :love:. Events will always be a love/hate relationship - diversity with little reward is the best we can hope for. I am looking forward to Season 7 of Game of Thrones - but Dancing with Leprechauns is unlikely to warrant YouTube Trailers, thousands of speculative online posts, articles in Sunday Newspaper Supplements worldwide or invites for the development team (of Dancing with Leprechauns) on primetime TV chatshows! :ROFLMAO:

I expect the opportunity for earning some extra destination stars, purchase of some fuel additive bonuses to keep my alliance pax high without too much green cash expenditure, a few bonus chests if I enter the spirit of the Event, and another building to store in my warehouse if I successfully complete the event (lets be honest here, the recent reward buildings for completing events have been frankly "pants" i.e. rubbish if not understanding English humour). Meanwhile I prefer completing spaceship launches, alliance flights, and adventure flights rather than completing events, and my allocation of resources to the event will reflect that. :facepalm:

But if any of you guys want to go "all out to complete the event" then why not? This game is so good because it allows us to focus on what makes us happy, irrespective of what other players do. :happy:
I think you meant Game of thrones season 8 actually,,Cant wait

Top Bottom