Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.22 update

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
My problem is on expansion cost. Whether or not they bring the cbms back, its solely their decision which we have no say on. I just wish they would have at least one big unique land sale at least in a year or once you reach a certain level or expansion level or experience stars.
By the end of the day, whether we( as the rising rookies as you said) want our airport to grow and the bank purchases cost we make for the assets are not friendly, our game remains stagnant ( or limited as you stated).
Agreed, but we are at the mercy of the developers, and they're at the mercy of their bosses. If they decide to not bring back the CBM sale, then us in the Rising Rookies generation (I like the sound of that :D) will just be sold out of luck and will either need to pay up or stay still. It's the same thing with the 100 item limit uproar that was the biggest controversy in recent times. It only recently died down to just grumbling amongst ourselves after Ivan stated that it wasn't in the developers control and that it will not change, period. We just have to work with the cards we are dealt unfortunately.
With that being said, I am optimistic that the sale will happen. If it indeed does, I predict it will be the last one. Maybe GI has something else in store for us to grow our land without forking up 100 greenies, but we have to be prepared for the possibility of that not happening :unsure:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
Agreed, but we are at the mercy of the developers, and they're at the mercy of their bosses. If they decide to not bring back the CBM sale, then us in the Rising Rookies generation (I like the sound of that :D) will just be sold out of luck and will either need to pay up or stay still. It's the same thing with the 100 item limit uproar that was the biggest controversy in recent times. It only recently died down to just grumbling amongst ourselves after Ivan stated that it wasn't in the developers control and that it will not change, period. We just have to work with the cards we are dealt unfortunately.
With that being said, I am optimistic that the sale will happen. If it indeed does, I predict it will be the last one. Maybe GI has something else in store for us to grow our land without forking up 100 greenies, but we have to be prepared for the possibility of that not happening :unsure:
A sad reminder that it's not only a game but a business. You re right. I guess that's the problem of getting drawn to the game too much

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
A sad reminder that it's not only a game but a business. You re right. I guess that's the problem of getting drawn to the game too much
Dont feel bad....we all feel that way, trust me. I think something great will replace CBM....at least in terms of somehow increasing land. Maybe the cost of land will be cut in half permanently and then cut in half again with an expansion sale, but maybe the sale will happen once a month instead....who knows

3 leaf.jpg

But still keep counted in the task side (y)(y)

Like the jackets, if I remember well. Item counter which have to be collected for the event are reseted when validating the reward (but not at the end of event, mean you can begin to accumulate them again if you continue to collect them)
=> was not nice for jackets as the 100 limit were blocking the event counter for friend gift jackets, but maybe G! has solved this issue since.

Device
  1. Android
It's not available as yet, just checked Amazon Fire myself
I t was finally available,,,last I do not know. Like a _ _ _ _ _ it raced windows for last, LOL.:) It is only a game, so :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.
Break me again developer , send my planes on a 24 hour flight,LOL!!!!!;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;) Games, within games, within multiple games, as people play.;)

Big issue the cost of expansion, on my current level and expansion size I can get 1 expansion for roughly £3/ square... that is at the cheap rate waiting for 1/2 price expansion and treble no of greenies! I look at expanding but then I calculate how much it will cost me! That is a lot of hard earned cash!! For very little improvement! Need to win the the Lotto! I am not interested in expanding to spend a lot for very little.. I enjoy the game but it could be pricing me out of going any further! It sounds like a there are a lot of us in the same situation! I understand developing programs has to be paid for, I used to work for a software company. Other games on mobiles etc manage by keeping the price down but getting the volume of people. I am sure many of us like myself if the price of expansion was a lot lower etc as been discussed we would be more willing to pay for some expansion!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Big issue the cost of expansion, on my current level and expansion size I can get 1 expansion for roughly £3/ square... that is at the cheap rate waiting for 1/2 price expansion and treble no of greenies! I look at expanding but then I calculate how much it will cost me! That is a lot of hard earned cash!! For very little improvement! Need to win the the Lotto! I am not interested in expanding to spend a lot for very little.. I enjoy the game but it could be pricing me out of going any further! It sounds like a there are a lot of us in the same situation! I understand developing programs has to be paid for, I used to work for a software company. Other games on mobiles etc manage by keeping the price down but getting the volume of people. I am sure many of us like myself if the price of expansion was a lot lower etc as been discussed we would be more willing to pay for some expansion!
I think the only way to somehow curb the spending is to have a vision of how you want your city to look like. Most players want to expand indefinitely to match city sizes seen at Madlen or the Vet players (who have CBM), but I recommend to limit the size of that vision to fit the bare necessities of your city. If you know you will be flying a lot of maps, then you need lots of pax buildings....lots of launches....you need space buildings....etc. If you set a limit, then you can either save up for it or hope you get the CBM to help generate greenies. I personally plan on only doing one more expansion, but it will require a lot of greenies to do so. Im hoping the CBM sale comes this month, but even if it doesnt, I plan on biting the bullet one last time

I think the only way to somehow curb the spending is to have a vision of how you want your city to look like. Most players want to expand indefinitely to match city sizes seen at Madlen or the Vet players (who have CBM), but I recommend to limit the size of that vision to fit the bare necessities of your city. If you know you will be flying a lot of maps, then you need lots of pax buildings....lots of launches....you need space buildings....etc. If you set a limit, then you can either save up for it or hope you get the CBM to help generate greenies. I personally plan on only doing one more expansion, but it will require a lot of greenies to do so. Im hoping the CBM sale comes this month, but even if it doesnt, I plan on biting the bullet one last time
What expansion level are you at?. Im 120 greenies so 60 in sale (level 172). OK for moment but wont be going much further. Would be happy just to have 1 CBM, but agree if it doesnt happen then Gi will have to put in place an alterative for us Rising Rookies.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
What expansion level are you at?. Im 120 greenies so 60 in sale (level 172). OK for moment but wont be going much further. Would be happy just to have 1 CBM, but agree if it doesnt happen then Gi will have to put in place an alterative for us Rising Rookies.
Im about to do expansion 148, so will pay 100 greenies without sale. I am almost at my goal, but it will cost 600 greenies on a sale to get there (that's a decent chunk of change :eek:). After that, any further expansion will solely be if electricity is needed (which shouldnt be the case as I have some room on my airport side to play with). Otherwise, I would pretty much have all the space I need for the buildings that are absolutely necessary. Even if I get a CBM, I still may not expand beyond that size....depends on how motivated I am :D

My take on the land expansion or lack of is that G! should somehow make an event (more along the lines of 77 launches) where the reward will be X amount of land (instead of the coin producers we have been getting) if you finish it.

If you check in retrospect, what good is it to be rewarded 50+ population when you are already staring the land bottleneck and with land prices at 60 greens?

For some of us we do these events to keep the interest in the game alive otherwise if I am faced with the choice of buying greens for land or buying 12 Heinekens my choice is already made (this is a one way street).

So, every now and again G! should entice us with things like CMB or my suggestion above.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
My take on the land expansion or lack of is that G! should somehow make an event (more along the lines of 77 launches) where the reward will be X amount of land (instead of the coin producers we have been getting) if you finish it.

If you check in retrospect, what good is it to be rewarded 50+ population when you are already staring the land bottleneck and with land prices at 60 greens?

For some of us we do these events to keep the interest in the game alive otherwise if I am faced with the choice of buying greens for land or buying 12 Heinekens my choice is already made (this is a one way street).

So, every now and again G! should entice us with things like CMB or my suggestion above.
Solid proposal boss. Let's hope that v7.0 will address these concerns. We've been hearing about it since last year....really hope it lives up to the hype.

Top Bottom