Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.22 update

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23igolyq
Username
A Disco
Like the jackets, if I remember well. Item counter which have to be collected for the event are reseted when validating the reward (but not at the end of event, mean you can begin to accumulate them again if you continue to collect them)
=> was not nice for jackets as the 100 limit were blocking the event counter for friend gift jackets, but maybe G! has solved this issue since.

i hope so. I never got the reward for the jacket event and despite raising a ticket and getting an answer saying they are looking at it, I never did get an answer or more importantly the reward building...

Airliner Dreams

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ld8te0
Username
Airliner Dreams
I'm really beginning to doubt if I can complete this event! :( With the drop rates I'm getting I would probably need an extra 3 days to complete it. :nailbiting: I still need 4 items and I'm flying almost non-stop. If the drops were more evenly devided I would have completed it already day's ago, but this is getting insane. :hungover: Are there some Airport City gods I can pray to, to get the drops I need? :ROFLMAO:
Naamloos.png

I'm really beginning to doubt if I can complete this event! :( With the drop rates I'm getting I would probably need an extra 3 days to complete it. :nailbiting: I still need 4 items and I'm flying almost non-stop. If the drops were more evenly devided I would have completed it already day's ago, but this is getting insane. :hungover: Are there some Airport City gods I can pray to, to get the drops I need? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 18867
Leprechaun god's always do the trick...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}
View attachment 18867
Hi, I understand this is frustrating with very little time left. I was in the same boat couple of days earlier. I used BOR(Bowl of Riches) but only had 1 drop. Then all of sudden just with routine PPD,s, TP, & Jets did the trick and magically I had finished the event. Try SG or BOR. Also if i moan/complain here they seem to drop. I am sure you will complete the event. Best of Luck.

View attachment 18867
A trick to finish an event:
  1. Groan
  2. Moan
  3. Complain
  4. Throw a tantrum
  5. Rant
  6. Racket
  7. Give up
  8. Continue playing as if you don't care
This is a secret don't spread the word:whistle:. It works.

Last edited:
A trick to finish an event:
  1. Groan
  2. Moan
  3. Complaint
  4. Throw a tantrum
  5. Rant
  6. Racket
  7. Give up
  8. Continue playing as if you don't care
This is a secret don't spread the word:whistle:. It works.
I remember these. :LOL: When i was a new player and try to finish the events (Time to Rock/A Walk in the Clouds). Almost gave up then i found the forum and met you @Teboho :ROFLMAO:
Now I know how to finish the event. :LOL:

Airliner Dreams

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ld8te0
Username
Airliner Dreams
View attachment 18867

oke now i just need the small harp and a smoking pipe a bit of luck and i can compleet it :D almost there :LOL:

Sol666

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nu8cpt
Username
Sol666
This is the third event since I started the game, and also the third one I find extremely difficult. I'm still lacking 1 triskellion!
Flew a couple of hundred times and got 25 drops in total, but the third triskellion still eludes me :( I'm not looking for an easy challange,but this is getting frustrating.

This is the third event since I started the game, and also the third one I find extremely difficult. I'm still lacking 1 triskellion!
Flew a couple of hundred times and got 25 drops in total, but the third triskellion still eludes me :( I'm not looking for an easy challange,but this is getting frustrating.
Don’t despair, it will get easier with time. It took me a whole year (2016) before I managed to finish a single event. In 2017 I finished some, and failed others. And I’m pretty sure that I’ve finished them all in 2018.

Top Bottom