Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.22 update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi!
The 6.22 update comes out next week.

Leprechauns1.png

Leprechauns2.png

• Complete Dancing with the Leprechauns special event to get a St. Patrick's Cathedral
  • One more building, Irish House, will be available through direct purchase
  • Collect Leprechaun Pots during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Use Leprechaun Pots to purchase bonuses, flight or repair items, and unique alliance badges in the event shop
  • Master several new flights to Ireland while they're available
Leprechauns3.png

Leprechauns4.png

Cheers,
Ivan.

Hi!

View attachment 18616

View attachment 18617
  • Complete Dancing with the Leprechauns special event to get a St. Patrick's Cathedral
  • Use Leprechaun Pots to purchase bonuses, flight or repair items, and unique alliance badges in the event shop
View attachment 18618

View attachment 18619

Cheers,
Ivan.

Can't wait

Hi!

View attachment 18616

View attachment 18617
View attachment 18618

View attachment 18619

Cheers,
Ivan.
No break on fire event after event thats great and thank you (y)

Hi!

View attachment 18616

View attachment 18617
View attachment 18618

View attachment 18619

Cheers,
Ivan.
Thanks for the update!! I'm looking forward to the event.

I hope you bring back super mystery buildings for some future events.

Hmmm these events are coming more frequently than Marvel movies. From last year I think one of the collections gave a 5x coins 1hr bonus which was quite useful, hope it’s back.

If I can put in a slightly cheeky request, can we have a short event of like 3-4 days at some point. My reasoning:

1. They are harder and a challenge would be nice.

2. The Windows players that get it 2 days late will go absolutely apoplectic :sneaky:

Top Bottom