Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.10 update

Umm....no thank you. Based on my history of the two events, the UFO event is usually far more rewarding than the Back To School event. It's a bigger event as well. I think all the events are just going to happen back to back.
Thanks to explain , I need to play UFO , long time waiting for it since they talk about it , I no remembered I play it last year

No I was saying the bosses never listen
You are all so seriously boring. Dont even see a joke under your nose.!!!!!!

No bosses never listen but thats nothing new. Obviously a man who has never been to a prenatal class!!!!!!

Just imagine 9 ladies, with big bumps, all talking about........ forget it clearly no imagination here.!!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Thanks to explain , I need to play UFO , long time waiting for it since they talk about it , I no remembered I play it last year
The UFO Attraction was the reward last year. 33 coins every 20 mins with a 1 square bonus radius of 10% on coin buildings.....a very worthy reward. If they offer anything of the like this year, it certainly would be one worth playing. However, Ive noticed that the events so far have offered new buildings, and except the V-day event, none have been as appealing as the ones last year, in my opinion

The UFO Attraction was the reward last year. 33 coins every 20 mins with a 1 square bonus radius of 10% on coin buildings.....a very worthy reward. If they offer anything of the like this year, it certainly would be one worth playing. However, Ive noticed that the events so far have offered new buildings, and except the V-day event, none have been as appealing as the ones last year, in my opinion
The biggest reward from last year's Out of Space event was the Crop Circles from completing "The Truth is Out There" 4 times. Still need 1 more on Crescnt, and 3 more on Cresnt2. Those extra passengers add up.

Hopefully, I like good adventure. ;)

Umm....no thank you. Based on my history of the two events, the UFO event is usually far more rewarding than the Back To School event. It's a bigger event as well. I think all the events are just going to happen back to back.
I agree. I'd rather have the UFO event rather than the Back to School, but they will offer both back to back. Down the Rabbit Hole is the one in question. It will be offered but are we going to have to wait until next year? Likely hard to fit it in in the last three months of the year. I am hoping for a late-September/early October. The Cinema event could be pushed back and could be easier to fit somewhere in Dec/Jan, since it is only one week.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I agree. I'd rather have the UFO event rather than the Back to School, but they will offer both back to back. Down the Rabbit Hole is the one in question. It will be offered but are we going to have to wait until next year? Likely hard to fit it in in the last three months of the year. I am hoping for a late-September/early October. The Cinema event could be pushed back and could be easier to fit somewhere in Dec/Jan, since it is only one week.
Hope the cinema one gets pushed out. Down The Rabbit Hole has additional buildings that I want

See, Cinemania had good residential buildings that I foolishly sold. Would be nice to see it back so I can get (and warehouse next time).

Wouldn’t be too sorry to see Rabbit Hole missed out, I remember missing that one last year but it wasn’t particularly fun.

Assuming the delay isn’t because UFO is broken, I’d expect it, followed fairly quickly by B2S. Didn’t we have the QL Party event last Septemberish too?

See, Cinemania had good residential buildings that I foolishly sold. Would be nice to see it back so I can get (and warehouse next time).

Wouldn’t be too sorry to see Rabbit Hole missed out, I remember missing that one last year but it wasn’t particularly fun.

Assuming the delay isn’t because UFO is broken, I’d expect it, followed fairly quickly by B2S. Didn’t we have the QL Party event last Septemberish too?
The QL event was early November.

Last years events Aug-Dec
Aug - Down the Rabbit Hole
Sept - Back to School
Oct - Cinemania, Curse of the Valley of the Kings, Dark Skies
Nov - QL Party, Thanksgiving
Dec - Holiday Rush, Santa's Bad Day

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

November

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The QL event was early November.

Last years events Aug-Dec