Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.10 update

volly

150+ Star Club
@Navigata07 always does have a 'good point' as far as I'm concerned and he'll dig. Obviously you don't work for Gi (or do you o_O:LOL:) but I can tell you do have a vast experience in software/gaming which is always good to receive input although no 'suck it up' and then edited comments hours later aren't getting us anywhere. Most of us commenting are not vets just played longer and are always trying for a better understanding of the game, that's all. The limit I don't have and has never effected me personally and yet I've swayed from the 100 limit today and the important things I have asked for regarding the update/event 6.10 have not been answered as yet :whistle:
You are correct in that I've got decades of experience in the field of software development. No I don't work for Gi.
I will own the fact that my own worst enemy is my mouth.
I do think for players here the reason the 100 limit is such a terrible pill to swallow is two things - the haves vs the have nots, and why not should nb rewarded for hard work.
I do think one of two things will happen at some point. Either the 100 limit will be imposed on everyone or it is removed.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
You are correct in that I've got decades of experience in the field of software development. No I don't work for Gi.
I do think for players here the reason the 100 limit is such a terrible pill to swallow is two things - the haves vs the have nots, and why not should nb rewarded for hard work.
I do think one of two things will happen at some point. Either the 100 limit will be imposed on everyone or it is removed.

I knew you didn't work for them (a little sarcasm on my behalf) but you're very good and I can tell you know your stuff very well. Ah please, don't worry about your mouth being the enemy I've been known to say things also, it's out of frustration mostly.
I've never had the limit Volly, I've played for a long time and if it was implemented to all (which it well could be, I never take anything for granted with this game) I'd leave with no qualms about it. I love the game, my alliance and the great friends I've met along the way but I've played the game without limit for so long I couldn't do it at all. Thanks again for your input, I'm not tech savvy so its good to have someone on here who will give us all a different/more detailed prospective :)

When they instituted the 100 item limit on the facebook game a year or so ago, did it apply to all players or only new ones?

Device
  1. Windows PC
When they instituted the 100 item limit on the facebook game a year or so ago, did it apply to all players or only new ones?
It applies to everyone I have 3 obsolete production buildings because of it I only play it part time on my own I have no neighbours but I get by.You also have a limit on fuel station you must fly before you can take or prepare more fuel.UPDATE here are a few screen shots just to show what we have to go through.

Attachments

• 2018-08-06 (1).png
    2018-08-06 (1).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 214
  • 2018-08-06.png
    2018-08-06.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 209
Last edited:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
It applies to everyone I have 3 obsolete production buildings because of it I only play it part time on my own I have no neighbours but I get by.You also have a limit on fuel station you must fly before you can take or prepare more fuel.UPDATE here are a few screen shots just to show what we have to go through.

Wow, I had no idea. Many thanks for sharing this.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23igolyq
Username
A Disco
As much as I am not sure I'm going to like the idea of the timed gifts, I hope there will at least be the option to sort the gift list be expiry order rather than by player?

That will at least make the process a bit easier to manage?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
As much as I am not sure I'm going to like the idea of the timed gifts, I hope there will at least be the option to sort the gift list be expiry order rather than by player?

That will at least make the process a bit easier to manage?
Or, much more likely imho, they just reset all gifts once a week, instead of putting a timer on each individual gift. The same way they currently delete all accepted gifts from your list every 24h.

Or, much more likely imho, they just reset all gifts once a week, instead of putting a timer on each individual gift. The same way they currently delete all accepted gifts from your list every 24h.
If you look at the post by @killer (post #144 above) you'll see there is a countdown timer on the facebook game.

That doesn’t make sense. I know it’s easier, but then gifts sent on reset day would disappear in less than 24h

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
If you look at the post by @killer (post #144 above) you'll see there is a countdown timer on the facebook game.
Saw that. Doesn't change my expectation (note: expectation. Not what I wish / hope).(y)
That doesn’t make sense. I know it’s easier, but then gifts sent on reset day would disappear in less than 24h
If everything made sense, there wouldn't be so much hassle on this forum :ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23igolyq
Username
A Disco
Hadn't spotted that so thats good to see. But back to my original post, so I hope they are sorted by countdown timer rather than sender..... I don't want to have to trawl through 300 gifts to work out which Wireless COmpass expires first!

Top Bottom