Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.10 update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Sorry to disrupt the space discussion, but here's a list of known bugs coming with 6.10.

1. The alliance member list updates only after closing and re-opening the window.
2. The incoming gifts counter updates only after closing and re-opening the window.
3. The drop box art in the Auto Collect buildings is gone and there's an ugly white square instead of it.

No need to report those bugs to me or to the support team.
Unfortunately, it's too late for us to fix them right away, so the fixes will come with next release wherever it happens.

Sorry to disrupt the space discussion, but here's a list of known bugs coming with 6.10.

1. The alliance member list updates only after closing and re-opening the window.
2. The incoming gifts counter updates only after closing and re-opening the window.
3. The drop box art in the Auto Collect buildings is gone and there's an ugly white square instead of it.

Unfortunately, it's too late for us to fix them right away, so the fixes will come with next release wherever it happens.
I just wonder who put the ugly white square box! :rolleyes:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Giving us a heads up about the incoming bugs.....I like that. What about other bugs not mentioned? Still want to at least know about them?

I think if their QA found some bugs, but it's too late to fix, the release must be coming within days (maybe hours :):):)). Hoping it's a Friday update! Opening & closing windows is no big deal, and I can certainly handle looking at an ugly white square as long as I know what it is. :D:D:D
Yes I’m thinking the same, it must be close if it’s too late to fix :D:D:D

I think if their QA found some bugs, but it's too late to fix, the release must be coming within days (maybe hours :):):)). Hoping it's a Friday update! Opening & closing windows is no big deal, and I can certainly handle looking at an ugly white square as long as I know what it is. :D:D:D
I have feel tomorrow Friday is the first day for the event i hope that.

Well I was getting a bit angry wondering why I don't have this building that produces
3 collectible items per day. Went and looked at my city nothing, looked in the award
tread and there was my post and I have the award to the left. Was ready to come here
and vent but had some things to collect. So what did I do? Went and collected from the
building that gives 3 collectible items per day. :ROFLMAO:
Age and faulty memory.......is definitely a thing. :whistle:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG

Thanks for the update. Will be losing all the incoming gifts older than 7 days in this version?

Top Bottom