Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wish me luck!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
i couldnt really find a place to put this, but im hoping the collective pilots thoughts could help me here!

i have 1 event items (the poster and the toy) that i need to complete my first and only crop circle! i have 10 hydraulic tools left and spyglass active! the last 9 tools have yielded 1 pyramid so im hoping that your thoughts can help me through the last few items i need im out of fuel and out of time now I've flown nothing but fighter jets for 7 days! and this is what its come down to!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
down to my last 1 and no sign of the things i need, looks like I'm not getting a crop circle which is ridiculous when the amount of fuel and greens spent on things

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
wow talk about complete utter bull... my SG ran out, but just before sleeping i thought i have some greens lets buy a hydraulic tool see what happens

pays 6 fo one, i get a pyramid, so i thought thats odd, hmm, pays another 6 for one , gets another item ( another monoilith) getting fishy at this point, anwyays my last 6 greens later and I've got a third item., strange that three from three when using actual greens to buy the tools, yet in the hundred or so that I've used otherwise the drop rate is minimal even with bonuses active!

talk about Dev scripting just to make money from us...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
A Sky Captain + Spy Glass seems to be quite effective in getting things to drop.
If you did not complete it this year, there is always next year....

Thats true but i find it absolutely disgusting that if i purchase the tools for greens I have an almost 100% drop rate now (5 out of 6 attempts)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Thats true but i find it absolutely disgusting that if i purchase the tools for greens I have an almost 100% drop rate now (5 out of 6 attempts)
I cannot confirm your theory as I never bought any tools. But from what I noticed, I had sessions where items were dropped in series (even 2 or 3 from 1 ufo) and sometimes didn't get any drops from 7-8 ufos.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
EDIT : I spent about 90 greens on hydraulic tools as i really wanted the crop circle, got loads more monoliths and pyramid things, and finally the poster i needed. the good drop rate continued with the ones i bought, but no more drops for any tools gained from returning flights, what a load of bullcrap that piece of development is from GI

EDIT : I spent about 90 greens on hydraulic tools as i really wanted the crop circle, got loads more monoliths and pyramid things, and finally the poster i needed. the good drop rate continued with the ones i bought, but no more drops for any tools gained from returning flights, what a load of bullcrap that piece of development is from GI
So congrats for your Crop Circle - despite the greenies invested.

You'll have a head start the next time the event comes around (y)!
And remember to use a Sky Captain + Spy Glass earlier (I think by design, the task gets harder the closer to the deadline)

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
You'll have a head start the next time the event comes around (y)!
And remember to use a Sky Captain + Spy Glass earlier (I think by design, the task gets harder the closer to the deadline)
Always seem to get harder until about 6 hours left and then drop rate is awesome at least for me. I didnt get a crop circle but was able to at least finish the event thanks to this.

Top Bottom