Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread September 11, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hi All,

Thank you very much for all the gifts received, they are very much appreciated. I'd also like to remind some of my newer neighbors that it is not necessary to gift or return gifts to my support accounts. please just send them to my main account. (y) also I know that most of the time it happens accidentally with older neighbors :LOL: my support accounts are also thankful :ROFLMAO:

please see my updated signature below, Thanks again ;)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 18th September at 11.25am GMT London)

On this cold morning, all my 20 neighbours gift items have been gifted for today. My thanks for all the gifts received throughout last week. I have updated my signature page.

Have a good week flying.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out. Still have some catching up to do.

I have now 4 universities in my city to visit.
I'm so happy, I have all the collections for the event so I completed it. Leave it still open for some days, so I can fly to the event destinations and you can still visit the universities. :D:D:D
could u send gameradar3 bioreactor x8

Hi again....i`m back:LOL:

Dear Neighbours,
due to move my game from a windows phone to android phone i lost all my friends. If you want to be my friend again can you plz add my code? is the same 23zswfba, Losg/ item i need. If you are a new friend plz pm me so i can add you. I will accept all my "old" friends:)(y)

Thanks a lot,
Maria
Hi Maria,

I've sent a request to both of your accounts. Welcome back! :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Can someone on the forum remind me of the repair times and number of green notes for the bottom three planes?

Giant planes - 12 hours repair time or 2 green notes
Falcon planes -
Thunderbird planes -
Condor planes -

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom