Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread September 11, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 11th September at 11.40am GMT London)

A mixed salad of neighbours gift items for this morning. Another healthy looking inbox full of important gift items for me to make use of. @zica - you should now have both the Transmitters you need. My thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received so far this morning. I have also updated my signature page.

Have a great week wherever you are.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Thank you to all my neighbours for their kind gifts.

Now I've reached level 41, I'd like to prioritise getting items together for one laundry.

I've come to the conclusion that the best way to deal with items for the Town Hall/Terminal/Control Tower upgrades, which vanish as soon as they are built, is to just ask for everything that I can accept.
So, if any players have the ability to gift any of these, then I'd be very grateful if we could become neighbours, if not already.

I finally scraped enough coins together to start the 6 day upgrade for my MCC L3, so now I'm broke again. But, at least once it's built it will let me....spend another 2000,000. It will be very nice once I eventually get a red pad, to actually start growing my city and airport again.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you to all my neighbours for their kind gifts.

Now I've reached level 41, I'd like to prioritise getting items together for one laundry.

I've come to the conclusion that the best way to deal with items for the Town Hall/Terminal/Control Tower upgrades, which vanish as soon as they are built, is to just ask for everything that I can accept.
So, if any players have the ability to gift any of these, then I'd be very grateful if we could become neighbours, if not already.

I finally scraped enough coins together to start the 6 day upgrade for my MCC L3, so now I'm broke again. But, at least once it's built it will let me....spend another 2000,000. It will be very nice once I eventually get a red pad, to actually start growing my city and airport again.

Starting from tomorrow morning I can gift Flatwork Ironer (x4) - this much I can do.

Regards
Captain WH Rolins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 11th September at 18.35pm GMT London)

I someone tell me at what land expansion number does 20 green notes become 40 green notes (20 green notes during the land discount window period). I would like to prepare myself.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Just an update on my status. We made it through the hurricane with no issues luckily it
shifted away from us a bit. Never lost power though my internet has gone down a couple times.
They are likely working on the network but likely will be no missed gifts or F20 for the rings I am in.
Again many thanks for the well wishes for me and my family they were greatly appreciated. :cool:

Thanks to all my neighbors who send me daily gifts :)
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom