Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread September 11, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again....i`m back:LOL:

Dear Neighbours,
due to move my game from a windows phone to android phone i lost all my friends. If you want to be my friend again can you plz add my code? is the same 23zswfba, Losg/ item i need. If you are a new friend plz pm me so i can add you. I will accept all my "old" friends:)(y)
Thanks a lot,
Maria

Hi,

I deleted your old game and keyed in your code for the new one. And this happened .........................

warning.PNG

It appears that all is not well between you and GI ??

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi Captain,
Indeed I do have all required VoIP Phone.
You're a star.
Anything that you particularly want, if I have it, it's yours.

Regards

Eddie

Having looked through your signature page of gift needs, the only item I'm able to send is the Flatwork Ironer, you need 16, have sent one. Will focus on this for the time being, unless something else comes up that you need.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi Harcourt,
i will add your code, check for my request plz. This also happened to my support game but then later on i tried again and it accepted;)

Hi Maria,

That worked :):):)

I will delete your old game from my two support games and wait until tomorrow to send invites from them both.

I am glad this is working out for you and hope you are enjoying your shiny new phone.(y)(y)(y)

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20lrsbuj
Username
starjet
Having looked through your signature page of gift needs, the only item I'm able to send is the Flatwork Ironer, you need 16, have sent one. Will focus on this for the time being, unless something else comes up that you need.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
As always many thanks for the forthcoming Flatwork Ironer's.
Anything that you particularly need that I can send you.

Regards

Eddie(y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s

Dear Neighbours,
due to move my game from a windows phone to android phone i lost all my friends. If you want to be my friend again can you plz add my code? is the same 23zswfba, Losg/ item i need. If you are a new friend plz pm me so i can add you. I will accept all my "old" friends:)(y)

Thanks a lot,
Maria
Adds should be coming shortly.

Dear Neighbours,

Thanks a lot,
Maria
Same problem as Harcourt & Mike47.

I deleted your old game, and will try to add you again later. Or you can add me.

I had that problem once on an old support game - GI fixed it in a matter of a few hours.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out. Still have some catching up to do since I couldn't send them yesterday, so it will take me some days to return all your gifts but they are coming.

I'm doing the event and have 3 universities in my city to visit.

@Laosge : deleted your game and send you a new friend request.

Wish you all a very nice weekend and good luck with the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom