Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 30, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Hi Everyone,

I'm planning to build 6 each of the factories (Laundry and Flight Catering) so that I don't have to ask you guys for any more Flight Catering or Blankets :p. if anyone can help with the factory building items on my signature below. I'll return what is on your game name/signature or what ever you prefer. Thanks in advance :)
I will send centrifuge...have fun!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Good morning,
Thanks for all gifts i received :)
Finally complete the event in my game name HMYH and soon in my second game name Husam :cigar:
@Speed i will start send you from tomorrow sorry for today i am always send all the gifts before i login to the forum ;)
Good Luck All (y)
Thank you @Husam :) it's ok I'm guilty of the same thing :LOL:

hi everyone its really nice how you are helping each other.
i need archive boxes i would like to know what item to send to got archive boxes.
Hi, send a request to this account; 03p1rhak and I'll send you an Archive Box

Hi Everyone,

I'm planning to build 6 each of the factories (Laundry and Flight Catering) so that I don't have to ask you guys for any more Flight Catering or Blankets :p. if anyone can help with the factory building items on my signature below. I'll return what is on your game name/signature or what ever you prefer. Thanks in advance :)
I can send you flatwork ironer, can you send me boring machine?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 31st October - 13.35pm BST London)

On the last day of this month, all my 20 neighbours gift items have just been sent out for today. My thanks and appreciation for all the continued gift items received. I have made a few minor changes to my signature page.

My next big game target will be to upgrade my Control Tower to Level 11 at a cost of 4,000,000 coins. It will take a great deal of time and patience to amass this amount, then followed by, my 13th hangar and 13th plane, with further coins being required for this.

A great deal of food and drink will be consumed in the process, no doubt.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 31st October - 13.35pm BST London)

On the last day of this month, all my 20 neighbours gift items have just been sent out for today. My thanks and appreciation for all the continued gift items received. I have made a few minor changes to my signature page.

My next big game target will be to upgrade my Control Tower to Level 11 at a cost of 4,000,000 coins. It will take a great deal of time and patience to amass this amount, then followed by, my 13th hangar and 13th plane, with further coins being required for this.

A great deal of food and drink will be consumed in the process, no doubt.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi @Captain WH Rollins

Please can you send me a LED Lamp ?

I only need one.

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 1st November - 07.25am BST London)

On the first day of this new month all my neighbours gift items for today have just been sent out. A mixer of fuel 20 units and a variety of flight items. My great thanks for all the gift items received so far this morning. I have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 1st November - 07.25am BST London)

On the first day of this new month all my neighbours gift items for today have just been sent out. A mixer of fuel 20 units and a variety of flight items. My great thanks for all the gift items received so far this morning. I have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

i must add my thanks to others for LED lights.

I believe I need one more after today's gift to complete.

Yes, your very welcome, always happy to help good neighbours who have helped me across these past three years of game play.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
people.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom